4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-12 03:23:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
(Reprinted from the Antigua Sun) A taxi driver was robbed of over $2,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey,400 by armed robbers, but not before he engaged them in a desperate fight for his life early Monday morning.Reports are that two well-dressed young men visited the taxi stand at the West Bus Station, asked the taxi driver, Noel Johnson,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale, a Guyanese, to take them to Cedar Grove and paid in advance.“They gave me $50 before I left and I gave them back their change. There was no hesitation on their part to pay me,” Johnson told the Antigua Sun Tuesday.He described one of the men as tall, slim and dark in complexion. According to Johnson, the perpetrator was wearing a jeans pant and a white T-shirt while the other, he said was slimly built,Evan Engram Jersey, medium height and of a lighter complexion. He wore a pair of khaki pants, a dark coloured shirt and a white hat.The taller of the men sat directly behind Johnson while the other sat directly behind his accomplice in the 16-seater bus. During the journey,Cheap Jerseys From China, Johnson said the men did not appear suspicious as they were watching a DVD player and singing along to some songs that were being played from his deck.As they reached a dark area of the village not too far from Royal Gardens, Johnson said he became nervous.“They told me where to turn. I felt uncomfortable on the way to that area,Soccer Jerseys From China, because I had moments before dropped off a man and his girlfriend and took the man back to the bus station. When I turned to ask exactly where they were going, I heard a click and thought it was the window opening. Then, I felt a hand around my throat and something hard and cold in the back of my head.”Johnson said at this stage,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, the other man began to shout “kill him! shoot him!”The 43-year-old man said he tried to get out of the vehicle but it was difficult.He said he later managed to get possession of the gun and scrambled out of the bus.“When he was shouting kill him, I thought not tonight and I grabbed his right hand and used my hands to hold the object. I moved a little left, and turned his hands over to my left side and got an opportunity to turn out on my seat.“When I turned, I realised it was a gun and it came directly in my chest. I said to myself you are not killing me tonight, so I turned and ended on my back and managed to get the gun out of his hand,” Johnson explained.Johnson told the SUN that as the struggle continued between him and the taller bandit, the other one managed to get out of the bus, went around to the driver’s side door and held unto his feet.The bandit, according to Johnson, told his partner in crime not to let Johnson get away and held his left leg.“So I kicked him and my boot and socks came off in his hand. The gun came out of the hand of the other man, so I dropped through the window and fell to the ground. He jumped out of the bus and came over me,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, I fired at him. I squeezed the trigger and it went click, click. I squeezed the trigger again and the same thing happened, so I got up and rushed at him.“I ran him down and he picked up stones and threw them and hit me several times. The other short one ran behind me,” Johnson explained.The taxi operator said that the shorter bandit turned around and started the bus and tried to run him over with the vehicle.He said he had to jump over the fence of the customer he had earlier dropped off to seek refuge. The duo he said drove off in his vehicle with the money inside.Johnson told the SUN that the police were notified and they responded very quickly.His bus was later found in the Fort James area with extensive damage to the inside.He said the DVD player, CDs, and equaliser among other items were stolen from the bus. The police are now investigating the matter and have said that the weapon, which Johnson handed over to them, was an imitation.Johnson was treated at the Holberton Hospital for bruises about his body and discharged.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:47 , Processed in 0.068508 second(s), 26 queries .