10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-12 14:30:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Shocked and angry residents of River View Squatting Area, Mahaica on the East Coast of Demerara are hoping the police find the person or persons who are responsible for the murder of 68-year-old Chandroutie Basdeo.Chandroutie BasdeoThe elderly woman who operates a small shop at her residence was discovered laying face down on her bed with her hands tied behind her back and her mouth gagged by her daughter Yogeeta Persaud, around 05:30 hours yesterday.Strangely enough,Brian Dawkins Eagles Jersey, Basdeo’s husband who shared the two-bedroom house with her heard nothing,Peyton Manning Broncos Jersey, only learning of her death when the woman’s daughter who resides a few corners away, came over to check on her.From all indications, Basdeo’s murder is the work of a person from the said area, who had robbery as a motive.According to Yogeeta Persaud,Dennis Byrd Jets Jersey, about $800,000 in cash was missing from her mother’s ransacked bedroom.Kaieteur News understands that Basdeo’s husband who occupies a separate room in the house awoke around 05:00 hours and began preparing their little shop, which adjoins their house, for the day’s business.He was a bit worried when his wife did not come out from her bedroom as is customary every morning.“She would normally wake him up, but this morning she did not call him. He wake up and start pack out some of the items in the shop,” the woman’s daughter explained.As the minutes ticked by and Basdeo still did not come out, her husband began calling for her, but got no response.The man immediately summoned her daughter who came over and made theA policeman stands guard at the entrance to Basdeo’s house while relatives wait outside.shocking discovery.“When I go in her room, I shake she and is then I see she hand tie up. They stuff she mouth with a pillow case,Nolan Cromwell Rams Jersey,” Yogeeta Persaud told this newspaper.Police estimate that Basdeo was killed around midnight on Friday,Dermontti Dawson Steelers Jersey, during a shower of rain.The dead woman’s daughter said that her father recalled hearing the sounds from the television in the house and assumed that his wife was watching TV.However, other relatives believe that it was Basdeo’s killer or killers who turned on the television to drown out any sound that the woman might make.“My father does sleep in the front room and sometimes he don’t even hear when we call. He sickly,Emmitt Smith Cowboys Jersey,” Persaud said.According to Persaud, the killers were only interested in cash since they left behind a quantity of jewellery.“The place had jewellery and they did not take it. She was keeping my jewellery,Jonathan Ogden Ravens Jersey, but they took all the money, they only left a $20 on the floor.”Police believe that the killer had planned his attack a few days ago and waited for the right time to strike.They are basing their suspicion on the fact that the woman had confided in relatives and friends that someone had been cutting off the electricity to her house at nights over the past week.“She has a meter on the post and whoever it is just pulling the (circuit) breaker down. She used to call me and I used to go and fix it. But yesterday,Warren Sapp Buccaneers Jersey, (Friday) my brother come and fix it permanently so that they can’t pull it (circuit breaker),Jack Ham Steelers Jersey,” Persaud stated.Investigators have detained two men who they hope could provide them with some information that could lead to the killer.They claimed that Basdeo’s murder has similarities to a previous one in the village a few years ago.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 04:57 , Processed in 0.070612 second(s), 26 queries .