4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-16 14:10:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The closely knitted community of Adventure woke up on Thursday morning to the shocking and disturbed happenings in the home of the Persauds. Ranveer ‘Randy’ Persaud, 25, an autobody technician,Jerseys From China, and his two sons, four-year-old Shiva and two-year-old Viya Persaud were found dead.Randy Persaud, called Joe, was discovered hanging from a mango tree,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, on Thursday morning,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the victim of an apparent suicide.His father, Poorashpan Persaud, made the discovery. The mqan also founbd Randy’s two children lying face down in a pond in the Adventure backdam, about 200 metres from where Randy was found hanging.Poorashpan Persaud said that he last saw his son Tuesday around 23:00 hours. According to a distraught Persaud, Randy,Custom Raptors Jersey, his eldest son, had an argument with his 21-year-old wife, Shivanie Persaud, Tuesday night and he told her that he was taking their two children over at his father.“He told me he was going to bring the children over by me last night (Tuesday night),but neither he nor the children showed up.”Persaud, who said that he could not ascertain when his son would have taken his life and those of his two young grandchildren, said that around 5:00am, yesterday, he left his Adventure home for the back dam to milk his cows.While, in the back dam, Persaud said he was confronted by a man hanging from a mango tree. Not realizing it was his son, Randy,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Persaud said that he turned back and headed home and simultaneously relayed what he saw to some other villagers,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, who accompanied him back at the scene.Feeling a little comfortable in the company of others, Persaud said that he proceeded to untie the rope that also looked familiar to him and to his astonishment, the victim was his son.Dead: Ranveer ‘Randy' PersaudStill in shock, Persaud said that he remembered his two grandchildren. Immediately another team conducted a search for them and both children were later discovered lying face down in a pond.Persaud said that he was not certain whether his son Randy gave the children some poisonous substance before placing them both in the pond. “The area is desolate, no houses are close and I discovered my son, who hanged himself with my cow rope, but I did not discover my grandchildren.”A large crowd gathered on the road where the three bodies were lying. Villagers who were confronted by the sad news described the young man, whose mother died while he was still a young child, as hard working and jovial.A social worker, Mohanie Singh, said that she learnt that Randy and another man were working late around 21:30 hours Tuesday. She said that when he went home he attempted to choke his wife during an argument.Singh, who said Ranveer had endured years of both mental and physical abuse at the hands of his wife, strongly intoned that other young people take this recent homicide on the Essequibo Coast as an example.Singh said that suicide is not the solution. This is historic for Adventure. If the young man who was suffereing, had someone to confide in he would have never done this,” she said.The woman is also strongly advocating the establishment of a men’s group in communities on the Essequibo Coast, where,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she said, domestic abuse is prevalent.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:52 , Processed in 0.065039 second(s), 26 queries .