10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-17 15:10:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Exactly 1,029 house lots have been distributed for Plantation Covent Garden during the Ministry of Housing and Water’s penultimate ‘One Stop Shop’ activity for this year. The activity was held earlier this week.At the Guyana National Stadium at Providence, East Bank Demerara, the Ministry guaranteed that more than 4,000 Guyanese will now have access to housing as the government’s housing programme takes effect.According to Housing and Water Minister, Irfaan Ali, the accomplishments within the Housing Ministry are record-breaking, and are attributed to the efforts of the staff of the Ministry and the Central Housing and Planning Authority.Total investment on East Bank Demerara for this year amounted to $6B and this has seen the development of several housing schemes including Plantations Providence, Farm, Perseverance, Eccles,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and now Covent Garden.According to one of the recipients,Jerseys From China, Samantha Lucky, she has been waiting since 2006 for a plot of land, and has been living with her parents.“I now own my own house lot and I will have my own home. This is a great achievement for me.” Lucky said.Omar Carvio said, “I feel proud today; my dreams have come to pass and I feel happy about it. I have been waiting for more than four years and this will definitely benefit my wife and two sons…This is a gift for the holiday. I got my gift early.”After seven years of waiting, Byghman King said that he feels exceedingly proud because after many tries, his family will hopefully be in their own home by next Christmas.Meanwhile,Wholesale Jerseys, although happy,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, Lukrecia Basant said that she was displeased about the fact that she received a low income house lot.“The Ministry staff worked with me to make sure that I was given a lot that I could afford. I have four children and I need somewhere for them,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, so I am happy.”Michael Welch commended the ‘One Stop Shop’ initiative. “It is a very good idea that we have all of the activities under one roof. It takes a lot of stress and hassle out of the process.”“Definitely I hope that this continues so that people will be able to get their house lots in a more efficient manner,” Welch added.At a previous ‘One Stop Shop’, Minister Ali announced and commended the staff of the Central Housing and Planning Authority (CH&PA) for the work they have been doing. He also made it clear to President Donald Ramotar, that the CH&PA’s technical staff has been  saving the Government of Guyana millions of dollars annually.Ali explained that since CH&PA staff would do all the work themselves,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale, the government does not have to invest in hiring consultants and contractors.During that exercise, residents of Farm, Phase Two were catered for; in excess of 1695 new house lots are being developed there.Ali pointed out that approximately $1.4B will go towards the provision of electricity,Cheap NFL Jerseys co, roads and water in that area.He said that several years ago, people would have reached the age of retirement and still not be able to own their own lands and house, however, with the government’s housing policy,Evan Engram Jersey, persons below the ages of 35 already have their own.“Only those who have struggled in this regard would know,” he said, adding that the government’s successful development and implementation of the housing plan has been a tremendous accomplishment which is often being taken for granted.Minister Ali informed that the government has been subsidizing lands up to about 45percent.He pointed out also that the work of those employed with the CHPA goes beyond clearing and issuing lands, but entails day and night work.In highlighting some of the issues currently being faced, Minister Ali said that nobody wants a “low income” lot, and that people would therefore sometimes lie on their application forms.He said that persons would be given lands based on their application, thus,Cheap Jerseys From China, they should not be lying. Ali warned also that should they be found guilty of misrepresenting information, money paid for their lands will be forfeited.Common law couples who apply for lands separately will also be penalized.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 16:19 , Processed in 0.052914 second(s), 28 queries .