10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-18 11:08:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…conduct early morning raids at their homesThe close family and friends of sedition accused Oliver Hinckson yesterday said that they are being victimized by members of the Joint Services.Early yesterday morning, an elder brother of Hinckson’s,NCAA Hockey Jerseys, Earl Hinckson,Discount NFL Jerseys, had his house raided for arms and ammunition by members of the Joint Services. Two of Hinckson’s close friends, one of whom is an ex-solider, were also victims of a Joint Services raid. Speaking to this newspaper, 68-year-old Earl Hinckson said that at some time around 5:00 hours yesterday, close to ten Police and army ranks surrounded his home, which is located at 115 Aubrey Barker Road, South Ruimveldt.Recounting the incident, Hinckson said he was awakened by a loud noise in the upper flat of his two-storeyed house.“After I heard the commotion and peeked outside, I saw Police and army ranks in the yard. But they first went upstairs to my tenants and asked them for the keys to the downstairs,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys,” Hinckson recalled.The elderly man added that one rank even told his tenant that if she doesn’t hand over the keys then they will break into the house.Realising what was going on, the elder Hinckson decided to open his door and allow the ranks into his home. The ranks then indicated to Mr. Hinckson that they were there to search for arms and ammunition.“What I was impressed with was the way the search was conducted. At least the ranks who entered my home conducted themselves in a very professional manner…but those who were in the yard and who dealt with my tenant were very unprofessional,” Hinckson recalled.“One of the ranks asked my tenant why they are living here and if they are not scared of living here,” the man added.  Hinckson maintained that he would not be intimidated by these searches. “I have made a pact with my children that if anything happens to me what must be done… I consider whoever is passing these orders to be a coward, since only cowards act in such a manner,” Hinckson said.At around the same time yesterday, similar exercises were being conducted at the home of ex-army officer Augustus Stuart, at ‘S’ Freeman Street, East La Penitence, and at his sister’s home at Hummingbird Street,Andy Pettitte Jersey, South Ruimveldt.Stuart said that he was aroused by his barking dog. “After I heard the dog barking, I peeked outside and I saw some ranks I worked with along with Police ranks. They kept saying ‘Open the door!’ ” Stuart recalled.The man said that when he opened his front door, he was greeted by two ranks, both of whom aimed their guns at him. After the ranks entered Stuart’s home, he said, they informed him that they were there looking for arms and ammunition.“So I told them, ‘Sure! Go right ahead,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,’ and to do what they came to do…Throughout the search, they were videotaping me and my female companion.” One rank even asked my companion if she was not scared to live with me. They also asked her if I cooked and visit Mr. Hinckson,” Stuart added.He, too, maintained that he would not be intimidated by these exercises.  “Mr. Hinckson and I were friends for more than 40 years, and I will never turn my back on him. I will continue to show up for all his court appearances and visit him at the Camp Street Prison,” Stuart reiterated.While Stuart was cooperating with ranks at his home, his sister, Winifred Archibald, was enduring the same fate in the presence of her grandchildren, most of whom are young women.Recounting her encounter, Archibald said she was awakened by a loud banging on her front door. While she, too, is not upset over the way the search was conducted, she is upset over the fact that every occupant in her home had their photograph taken.“They woke up everybody,NFL Jerseys Supply, and everybody was in their night clothes,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, and they took three photos each of them, including my three-year-old grandson. I don’t understand. They ransacked every room, saying they were searching for guns,” Archibald recalled.The woman added that throughout the exercise she kept asking the ranks if they had a search warrant,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but her question was ignored. She added that she, too, was questioned about her association with Oliver Hinckson.“I told them that I have been a friend to Mr. Hinckson for more than forty years,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, and now that will not change; I will continue to see him at court and even at Camp Street (Georgetown Prison)”.She added that after the ranks finished searching her home and came up empty-handed, they proceed to search the dog kennel, the fowl pens and her back yard. That search also came up empty-handed.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 22:28 , Processed in 0.066150 second(s), 26 queries .