9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-19 05:33:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– calls arson allegations “a blatant lie”Former Chief Magistrate Juliet Holder-AllenBy Michael JordanFormer Chief Magistrate Juliet Holder-Allen yesterday stated that allegations that a vehicle she owns was at a house where ‘channa bombs’ were made were “a blatant lie”.But she said that she will submit herself for questioning at the Brickdam Police Station around 08:00 hrs today. She is urging her supporters to come out in their numbers in Brickdam “to show that good will triumph over evil.”“All the people who are my supporters, who prayed…who are following my story on the road of injustice, can fill the streets of Brickdam today to show that good will triumph over evil,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,” she told Kaieteur News. Mrs. Holder-Allen is the presidential candidate for the recently-established National Democratic Party, and she warned that there “will be problems if I am arrested and thrown in jail”.“My party represents the hope for a bright and productive future for people who are intelligent. Courageous and competent,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and …I will call on them to fill the streets day after day till this evil is purged.”Mrs. Holder-Allen’s remarks came after President Bharrat Jagdeo stated at a press conference that Holder’s vehicle was seen at “the Meadow Brook house where the bombs were made.”President Jagdeo added that Keith Ferrier, called General,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who was charged yesterday and is a relative of Holder-Allen’s,Cheap NFL Jerseys co, is one of the “so called recruiters.”Vehemently denying this report, the former Chief Magistrate said that only she and her husband drive her vehicle. She added that on the night before the torching of the Ministry, she and her husband retired to bed around 07:00 hrs and were still there when the building went up in flames.“I was not at any fire. I did not plan any fire. He (Jagdeo) knows that he can’t put me at the scene of any fire. That report (by Jagdeo) is a blatant lie.”And responding to President’s statement that she was seen protesting outside the Police headquarters the day before the fire,NFL Jerseys Supply, Mrs. Holder-Allen wondered whether she was being victimised for that.“These people are saying that once you protest you will be victimised. You are telling me that because I was the fifth protester that you are going to bring down the whole police force on me?”The former Chief Magistrate also queried whether the police were pursuing with the same alacrity, the persons who murdered her brother,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Mineo Holder,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, some 15 months ago at Linden.On Monday, Mrs. Holder-Allen told Kaieteur News that two senior police ranks,Andy Pettitte Jersey, whom she named,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey, visited her South Ruimveldt Park home around 15:00 hrs yesterday when she was out.On her return, Mrs. Holder-Allen said she was informed that two police officers, whom she identified, had stated that she `was wanted for questioning at the Brickdam Police Station. Mrs. Holder-Allen also said that police officers again visited her home again yesterday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 23:46 , Processed in 0.078471 second(s), 26 queries .