10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-19 08:21:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A 40-year old man called ‘Alim’, is being accused of raping his neighbour,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, a 12-year-old girl of Number 78 Village, Corriverton, in his bathroom.According to the girl, who related the entire incident to Kaieteur News, the man,NFL Jerseys Supply, who is known to the family, observed that the girl’s parents had left the home after which he proceeded to get the girl and her sister to enter his house.The girls, not suspecting anything,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey, since the man and her parents knew each other a bit, went to his house. After they arrived over at the man’s house, he asked the victim to cook a meal for him.Upon refusing his request,Cheap Jerseys Online, the man pulled her into the kitchen. Her sister then pleaded with the man to let go of her sister,Authentic Jerseys Sale, which he did not. He asked her again in the kitchen to cook for him.The alleged rapist then started to kiss the girl during which she struggled to push him away. “He pulled me to him. Then he start kissing up me,Sale NFL Jerseys, then I pushed him away. Then when I pushed he away, he pulled me into the bathroom, and there he take advantage of me,” the girl said.After the act the traumatized girl returned home and uttered not one word to her parents or her sister.The girl’s sister said that she was talking to another man who was with the alleged rapist at the home and she did not know that her sister was being raped during that time.“The same day,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, every time I walk on the road now, he does watch me; everybody a watch me,” she said. “He said that if we ain’t settle the story, he gotta put we out. He asked mommy if money she want,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, and mommy said she don’t want money. Money don’t full me mother eye. She don’t want riches,” the girl said.After several days in silence, the girl finally broke the news, not to her parents,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but to her teacher who then related the incident to her parents. Her mother then reported the matter to the police and the Probation Officer, Mrs Singh, as well as the Student Welfare Officer in Corriverton, Mr Mohammed.But by this time, ‘Alim’ had already left the country. He is a U.S. resident and according to the mother, the police stated that they cannot do anything more about the matter, since the man has left the jurisdiction. She also said that the police still have to send the file to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).Meanwhile, the girl’s mother said that she was approached by one of the man’s friends, whose house she is renting, who related the alleged- rapist’s desire to settle the matter for $50,000.“If that been happen to he daughter, what he would’ve done? That is something wrong I do, to go and represent me child?” the mother said.She refused to settle the matter for money. “If he do that to me daughter and run, who more he gonna do that to?”She said that the entire area was shocked to know that the man did what he did to her daughter.She added that she believes that the perpetrator is pulling strings with his friend (her landlord) to evict them from the house. The landlord has given them a time period after which they must move out of the house; either leave or settle for $50,000.“I really want to know what is going on with this story. I asked he if this went in you place, what you would’ve done? He said somebody would’ve had to go jail. I said I did the right thing. One man interfere with me daughter, what me must sit down and laugh and joy over it? I can’t laugh and joy over it,” she said.The girl said the man did not use protection while performing the act. The mother said that the girl took HIV tests and a pregnancy test but she is still not certain whether or not her daughter is pregnant.She is calling on the authorities for justice in the matter.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:37 , Processed in 0.072513 second(s), 26 queries .