帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-22 15:50:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The no case submission by the lawyer for the number two defendant in the Rosignol murder trial has been overruled by Justice Roxanne George Wiltshire. Sean Benjamin, called “Blacka” or “Blackboy” of Rosignol,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, West Bank Berbice is on trial for the murder of Ian Adonis called “Safo” or “Iron” of Lot 30 Edward Street, Rosignol.He allegedly killed Adonis on August 29,Bobby Orr Jersey, 2007 at Rosignol Village West Coast Berbice.After listening to arguments by defence attorney Raymond Ally, in the absence of the jury,Evan Engram Jersey, Justice Roxanne George-Wiltshire ruled that there was sufficient evidence for the case to go to the jury.The prosecution’s star witness, Leslyn Nightingale, had earlier implicated Benjamin in the murder.After over ruling the no case submission, the judge told Benjamin of the three options he had. He opted to make an unsworn statement from the dock in which he denied having an altercation with the accused.Benjamin told the court that on August 29, he went to a snackette at the stelling where Jennifer Moriah works to make a purchase. “I asked to buy something. She told me there was nothing.  I saw something in the glass case.”  The accused told the court that he and Moriah then got into an argument.“She started to get into my face and I slapped her.”He stated that he then left and went to his house which was on the said stelling. He then stated that he saw a police van was coming. “Jennifer stopped the police and made a complaint that I slapped her. I was arrested.”He said that he and prosecution star witness, Leslyn Nightingale,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, are always in an argument and she made up her story, because he use to call her “Black Bird” and she always “promised to give him trouble.”He said that on the said night he saw a blood-covered Mark Massiah.  He said that persons asked Massiah what was wrong with him and he only said that “Safo” had robbed him and following an altercation he lashed him.Benjamin ended his statement by saying that “at no time at all myself and Safo had any problems.Nightingale, who had earlier given evidence for the Prosecution,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey, claimed that she witnessed Benjamin hitting Adonis with a piece of wood. She had told the court that she never spoke to Benjamin,Custom Raptors Jersey, but he would trouble her by calling her ‘Black Bird’ whenever he saw her.The trial continues on Monday when both the prosecution whose case is being lead by attorney-at-law Prithina Kissoon and attorney Ally for the defence sum up their case.Benjamin was on trial along with Mark Massiah called “Red Man” who was the number one accused. Massiah was freed on Wednesday following no case submission by his attorney Charrandass Persaud on the grounds of self defence.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:50 , Processed in 0.065066 second(s), 26 queries .