9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-24 00:15:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A female hotel employee was last night killed on the spot when an out of control pick-up truck slammed into her while she was standing outside the Ocean View International Hotel at Liliendaal,Marlon Humphrey Jersey, East Coast Demerara.The woman whose name was given as Lovina Tull of Melanie Damishana, East Coast Demerara,NFL Jerseys Cheap, had just left work at the City Holiday Inn also located at Liliendaal, and was awaiting transportation to get home at around 21:30 hours when the pick-up hurled her body several feet into the Ocean View Hotel’s compound.The vehicle ended up on its side about 80 meters away after slamming into a utility police,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, severing the electric wires and ripping apart a huge section of the hotel fence.Another woman who was standing with Tull escaped unhurt by running to safety when she saw the vehicle careening towards them.The woman, an employee of the Ocean View Hotel and who gave her name as Annetta, was still in shock when this newspaper arrived on the scene about 30 minutes after the accident.She told Kaieteur News that she would normally wait for Tull so that they can catch a bus together since they were living in the same village.“When she came over the road she told me good night and I said good night to her and next thing I look up the road and I see this car coming towards us and I run inside de yard. She probably didn’t see it because she had her umbrella in her hand which maybe was covering her face,” Annetta said.The dead woman’s umbrella and one side of her shoes were left lying at the spot where she was standing before she was struck.She said she heard the sound of the vehicle hitting Tull and started to scream,China Jerseys Cheap, “because I know she gone…when I look back I see she lie down.”She said that she thought that the vehicle had sped away but when she checked minutes later, she saw it in a ditch several metres away.A taxi driver, who said he witnessed the accident, recalled that the pick-up sped past him about 1000 meters from the entrance to the Ocean View Hotel.He said that the vehicle apparently hit a pool of water near a bend in the road,NBA Authentic Jerseys, causing the driver to lose control.“I see he start to wobble and I hear he hit something and he fly in and fly out and then slam into dis drain,” the taxi driver stated.A fellow employee of the dead woman said that shortly after the accident, he received a telephone call from the woman’s husband,Cheap Jerseys Free, enquiring about her.“She husband call me and ask me if she ain’t knock off yet, I say ‘Buddy, you wife just dead, come down quick’,” the colleague stated.Tull’s body was picked up from the Ocean View International Hotel compound and transported to the Georgetown Hospital where she was officially pronounced dead.The driver of the pick-up was taken into police custody and is assisting with the investigations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 07:24 , Processed in 0.072055 second(s), 28 queries .