10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-24 08:45:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Only good things were spoken yesterday when two former bosses of Angela Johnson reminisced on the kind of person she was; her extraordinary work ethic was lauded the most.Angela JohnsonKaieteur News understands that Johnson,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, who dedicated the last 13 years of her life in service to the Ministry of Public Security (formally known as Ministry of Home Affairs),  died yesterday afternoon after a brief illness. She passed away at a city hospital.Johnson served as Permanent Secretary since about 2002. She had been absent from duty for about two weeks.Johnson would have served under more than two Ministers and worked with numerous Commissioners of Police, Prison and Fire Chiefs.Minister of Public Security,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, Khemraj Ramjattan told Kaieteur News that he was absolutely shocked when he got news of Johnson’s death. He was in Trinidad at the time.Ramjattan stepped out of the meeting to comment on Johnson’s efficiency as a Permanent Secretary. Johnson was proficient in letting him know all that he needed to in order to get a handle on Public Security.The Minister recalled the manner in which Johnson helped him prepare for a security and law enforcement meeting as well as how much she assisted him in getting acquainted with all the different agencies to prepare the 2015 Budget.He said, “(Her death) came as a massive shock to me. Before I left the country I had pleaded with her to recover quickly. She was my main source of information on so many issues.”Ramjattan added that Johnson’s death represents a tremendous loss to his Ministry and by extension, the country. “She was a magnificent worker.”“She would come to work at 6:00am to beat the traffic and whenever she is in office she gets work done. She knew the rules,Andy Pettitte Jersey, the norms,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, the protocols,Wholesale China Jerseys, she knew the entire thing.”Ramjattan said that it was indeed a pleasure to work with Johnson over the last six months. Former Minister of Home Affairs,NCAA Hockey Jerseys, Clement Rohee reflected similar sentiments.He was fortunate to work with Johnson for a much longer time. Rohee recalled that Johnson worked closely with him since 2006 up until earlier this year when he demitted office.The former Minister said that he knew nothing about her illness so her passing was a real shock to him.  Rohee said that had he known of Johnson’s illness he would have at least called her,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey, or visited.Like Ramjattan,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Rohee said that Johnson’s death is a real loss for Guyana.Rohee lauded her as “one of the best Permanent Secretaries in this set. A lot of experience has gone there,Arizona Diamondbacks Gregor Blanco Jersey, she knew the Ministry quite well, I do not know who can fill that space.” (Abena Rockcliffe)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 20:13 , Processed in 0.065753 second(s), 26 queries .