4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-25 02:14:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
….teen was beaten,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey, tied with ropesA Mibikuri, Black Bush Polder couple was arrested, charged and placed on bail at the Whim Magistrate’s Court on Thursday for child abuse and neglect of their 16- year- old granddaughter (name given).The couple, Nazmoon Azimullah and Ishmael Azimullah,Bobby Orr Jersey, had been reportedly abusing the girl for years now,Wholesale Jerseys Group, by flogging her in public places,Wholesale Jerseys, and tying her up with ropes, details of which came to light recently through the intervention of CADVA’s Sukree Boodram in Florida.Boodram, who knows the girl’s mother, Drupattie Jacob, in the U.S was informed about the sordid matter of the child and her two siblings being abused on a daily basis by the paternal grandparents.The teen’s father lives in the Black Bush area but does not really participate in the children’s upbringing. The mother left the country many years ago and left her three children in the care of the grandparents.According to Budram, CADVA learned of the abuse back in March at the Mibikuri Community Developers, “however, we were not able to obtain the evidence until now”.  Boodram had begged for officials to get assigned to the case “as it involved three minor children who were repeatedly beaten from the reports coming to CADVA”.When Kaieteur News contacted the teen, who was placed in the care of a generous couple, at an undisclosed location on the Corentyne, she appeared to be safer and happier. She related the pathetic tales of being beaten and tied up in public by the grandparents and the daily abuses she and her siblings endured.She said that two Wednesdays ago, because of reports that she was “with a boy” in the area, her grandparents caught her at Rose Hall Town, Corentyne and beat her badly in front of the shopping stores. They then took her to Johns Settlement, Port Mourant to some friends of theirs and it was there where the teen ran upstairs and hid in the house and called the police.Fifteen minutes later,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, the grandparents were able to catch her upstairs, subdue her “and they tied my two hands around my belly and give me some more lashes and took me home and told me I would not go back to school”.The child is a student of the Berbice Islamic Academy School at Port Mourant and was also scheduled to write her remaining CXC Subjects that same week at the Winifred Gaskin Memorial Secondary on the Central Corentyne area. “They didn’t want me to write my exams and the teachers (at the Islamic School) said I was going to be the top student in the school– I couldn’t let them down and I felt depressed”.As a result, the teen drank a dose of gilbacin that same afternoon and was admitted at the Mibikuri Hospital,Cheap Jerseys From China, where she was subsequently visited by the grandparents who started to abuse her verbally and had to be put out of the hospital. The teen was allowed to write Integrated Science and Information Technology Exams right in the hospital the following day.Subsequently, the police and welfare department intervened fully and placed her with other guardians at a location that has remained undisclosed, in case the grandparents would want to go after her. The couple was arrested and charged and then placed on bail. They are currently free and the teen’s 13- year- old brother is still under their supervision.The teen said that she has been living with the couple for 14 years. “My father is careless and lackadaisical– I heard from my mom this morning– she calls regularly”, she said.She described the grandparents as a very dysfunctional couple who would fight and quarrel “any least thing”. “Any little thing, they does get mad and beat me and fight and get on crazy”.She said her 16- year- old sister “went through more hardships” with the couple and is glad, too, that the girl is with her at the location, safe.When asked about her plans now, she said that she has applied to pursue Computer Science at the University of Guyana, since she loves that subject area and wants to begin in September. “I am kinda more happy– I ain’t get nothing on my head anymore– I was living in a cave”, she said.When asked if she was not worried about her brother who remains under the care of the grandparents, the child said “my brother is a boy; if they beat him,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he will run away”.Kaieteur News was provided with two cell phone videos of the child being beaten badly and abused in public.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 00:33 , Processed in 0.065734 second(s), 28 queries .