9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-27 07:26:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Fitness enthusiast, Eliz Hazel, is known for his unique public fitness demonstrations, for example maneuvering a football from Number 19 Village through to New Amsterdam,Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey, a distance of some six miles. That was a few years ago.Hazel last Thursday in New AmsterdamOn Valentine’s Day, he decided to raise some awareness about disabled persons,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, specifically the visually-impaired by walking along the Vryheid Road in New Amsterdam, with his eyes closed and using a cane to aid him during the walk.“People have to understand that once a person is blind and you see a cane in their hands,NBA Authentic Jerseys, they got to take the necessary precautions. If not precautions, they got to try and help these people—lead them to help them go their way.“My venture is to let the people understand that disabled people are people who need to be loved and I just want the public to understand that more attention should be paid to disabled people in this Region”.Hazel said that Region Six, also has a number of disabled persons, but cater very little for these persons in terms of their accessibility and easy mobility to various public buildings, offices and amenities. “They do not have a proper place to assemble.”In Region Six he stated that “they do not have anybody who cares for these people or anywhere where they could be housed”. He added, “Once you are having an attack or stroke; once you are growing and you start wearing glasses, it means that your sight is going, so we all have to make provision that when the time comes we get somewhere where we could afford to congregate as disabled people”.During the activity that morning, Hazel lauded the general public’s response especially the motorists. “Even though it was a busy morning,NFL Jerseys Cheap China, everybody tried to do whatever was necessary to be done. Also the school children’s attention was very,Marlon Humphrey Jersey, very good,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, so I am hoping that on the completion of this exercise, people would be able to pay more attention to disabled people.“I am hoping that people in Region Six would get somewhere comfortable—I prefer to see a place next to the Regional Democratic Council (RDC) where these people could afford to be housed and where they could be comfortable”.These places are not catering for the people with disability. All that you see—the only place that I saw did a lot of professional work is Metro—the only place in this region that pays a lot of attention to disabled people and I am hoping that on this completion today, all the business places can emulate that business”.The other place that caters for wheel-chair bound persons is the Roman Catholic Church of the Ascension in the town.“I chose this activity for today because I want the disabled people to understand that I love them and I care very much for them”.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:49 , Processed in 0.088002 second(s), 28 queries .