4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-27 10:07:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– relatives blame social media response A man, who was at the center of a controversial video that went viral early this year, is currently battling for his life at a private hospital after he reportedly ingested a poisonous substance- believed to be gramoxone.Tulsi Persaud (Jnr), a businessman, has been admitted in the medical institution’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) since sometime last week.His relatives are blaming a popular television personality who posted the video on social media for his actions.They claimed that the video was doctored and posted on the popular internet site facebook and caused Persaud to become depressed due to the racial and threatening response that followed.A medical source at the hospital said that all of Persaud’s vital organs are dead and that he is attached to a life-support machine. He said that only his (Persaud’s) brain is functioning at this point and that it is only a matter of time before he is taken off the machine.A family member yesterday confirmed that Persaud is the individual who was filmed hurling abusive language to police ranks while they were trying to direct traffic from the western side of the Demerara Habour Bridge.A video of Persaud’s behavior was posted on the internet by a reporter on January 28.A clip from the controversial videoA screen shot taken from Facebook yesterday with some of the commentsIn the video,Gabriel Brazil Jersey, which garnered over 172,262 views, 1700 shares,Blank Paris Saint-Germain Jersey, 1395 comments and 1476 likes, Persaud was heard verbally abusing the traffic ranks,Mesut Ozil Jersey, telling them that they cannot do anything to him since he is ‘Tulsi Persaud.’At one point in the video, he told a policeman, “You is a [email protected], ‘cause you can’t do you wuk.” He continued with,Ousmane Dembele Dortmund Shirts, “These police can’t do me one sk*&t” and “What the sk*&t alyuh telling me.”In the 10 minute video,Claudio Suarez Jersey, he continued to be very abusive to the traffic ranks, who seemed fearful and made no move to arrest him- not even when he walked up to a passenger in a mini bus and told the person, “I will slap yo mother sk@*t.”As the video started to circulate, the Guyanese populace did not hesitate to share their thoughts on the subject.One person commented, “All them police deh right there. Indecent language is a criminal offence…lock this man up or he’s just too rich and powerful.”There were some persons who supported him, saying he was brave to “stand up” to the ranks.In the comments section, one individual said, “Sh$t happens,George Corral Jersey, everyone acted outta arrogance and rage at least once in their lifetime… no one knows what this man was going thru at this point of time or what transpired before this video started recording…”Some family members refuted reports that Persaud attempted to take his own life after reading the “harsh” and “nasty” comments people made after looking at the video.One relative claimed that Persaud was going through ‘some stuff.’But his uncle is convinced otherwise.Sanjay Persaud of Sanjay’s Jewellery, told this newspaper last night that after the doctored video was posted online, his nephew began to feel embarrassed and became afraid when racial and threatening comments were posted.The businessman said that relatives had asked the person who posted it to remove the video but he refused.“If my nephew dies, I think the person responsible should be charged for posting the video,Mathieu Flamini Arsenal Jersey, or I will personally take legal action,” Sanjay Persaud told this newspaper.Pic in Monday as facebookCaption: A screen shot taken from Facebook yesterday with some of the commentsServer Monday: tulsi persaudCaption: A clip from the controversial video
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:13 , Processed in 0.067553 second(s), 28 queries .