10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-11-30 04:00:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
DJ Metallic of Metal Mania Radio recently conducted an interview with SLIPKNOT singer Corey Taylor. You can now listen to the chat below. Speaking the changes in the SLIPKNOT bandmembers' masks, Corey said: "With every album, some of us have evolved our masks more dramatically than others, but there's always a difference, they've always changed a little bit, and this album is no exception. I mean, I think mine and Clown's and Sid's have changed the most, because it's evolution."He continued: "This band evolves with every album,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, and it just makes sense that our masks [would as well], because we're not the same people. It's not something that we sit down and we talk about as a group,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, we just kind of do it. As unified as we all are, the mask is really something that we trust each other to do individually and we trust them to do the right representation."Taylor added: "The idea for mine really came from what I wanted to reflect with this: the mask behind the mask that sits on the human,Cheap nfl nike jerseys, basically. So, for me, it made sense to make it two pieces,Cheap Jerseys, and you can peel one off and there's still a mask there. To me, it represents the layers of the soul and how we deal with things like loss and regret and guilt and anger and sadness — like,cheap nfl jerseys wholesale, the deepest sadness. So you put a mask on over the mask,cheap jerseys from china, and,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, to me, that was the physical representation of that."The reason that we're having the bass player and the drummer have not identical masks,NBA Jerseys From China, but fairly similar, is because they're not officially in the band yet. You earn your spot in this band. And I know I've caught a lot of flak for saying that, but that's the way it is. Right now they're playing with us. They're not a part of the band yet; they're playing with us. But we'll just see what happens. "In this band we've earned every drop of what we have, and that's the way it should be. So for the bass player and the drummer,Cheap NFL Jerseys, they earn their spot in this band. And when the time comes and we do another album, they're still with us and they're hanging in there and they're doing really well, we'll let them do their own thing. But for now, it's more important to show them that if you earn your spot, you can get to that level, and that's why we did it."SLIPKNOT's new album, ".5: The Gray Chapter", sold around 132,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 1 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD arrived in stores on October 21 via Roadrunner. ".5: The Gray Chapter" caps a very turbulent period for the masked rockers in which they dealt with the death of Paul Gray and the firing of drummer Joey Jordison, both longtime members and songwriters. Gray died in 2010 from a drug overdose, while Jordison was let go last December, just before SLIPKNOT began recording the new album.Although the identities of their replacements have not been officially revealed, they are believed to be drummer Jay Weinberg and bassist Alessandro "Vman" Venturella.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 11:35 , Processed in 0.074298 second(s), 28 queries .