10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-11-30 04:00:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry was recently interviewed on "Elliot In The Morning",Cheap NFL Jerseys, the morning radio talk show hosted by DJ Elliot Segal. You can listen to the chat in the YouTube clip below.Asked if anything has surprised him about how fans have reacted to his autobiography, "Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith", Perry said: "One of the things I really wanted to get across was,Wholesale Jerseys, after the first layer of the obvious, the rock and roll part of what I do and what my career has been and this tenure in rock and roll, the next level down, we're dealing with the same kind of problems that a lot of people deal with, in whatever walk of life, whatever career they have, or whatever they do for a living. And they have to deal with the same things — with family and friends and ego and human nature… I mean, I've run into brothers that hadn't talked to each other for ten years and have no intention of talking to each other. When you're in a band, you don't have that option. If you really wanna keep that magic and be able to play on stage with somebody, and you don't see eye-to-eye all the time,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, you have to figure out a way to make it work."He continued: "I know a lot has been made of [AEROSMITH singer] Steven [Tyler] and my relationship, probably because of the amount of songs we've written together, but everybody in the band has their ups and downs with each other. And we've figured out how to make it work. And I think that people have picked up on that, and I'm really happy to see that.""Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith" spent its initial two weeks on the New York Times "Hardcover Nonfiction" best sellers list.  The book entered the chart at No. 8 and remained in the Top Ten (No. 10) in week two. "Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith" came out on October 7 via Simon & Schuster.The guitarist worked on "Rocks: My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith" with author David Ritz, who has written books with B.B. King,China Jersyes Cheap, Jerry Wexler and Bettye LaVette.Perry, who participated in the writing of the 1997 AEROSMITH band biography "Walk This Way",Cheap Jerseys 2016, told GMI Rock he wanted his book to be more than just a collection of his lurid rock 'n' roll stories."One thing I didn't want it to be was the usual sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll — band starts off,Cheap Jerseys NFL, y'know, playing clubs,wholesale jerseys, works hard, struggles, starves,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, somehow lucky enough to make it to a certain level and they continue and surviving through...the '70s and then completely falling apart and then coming back together and then having the kind of success," he said. "We've seen all that, the VH1 'Behind the Music' thing,wholesale nfl nike jerseys, a million times. We lived it...That's in there. I certainly talk about those things and how it impacted us, but I wanted it to be more about the reasons why and some of the dynamics that are common just to be human, to human nature, and how people deal with each other, especially when they're kind of working within the family of choice as opposed to blood relatives and how we managed to make it work and kind of go our separate ways as grown men and having families and how we want to raise our kids and all that, but still have this common bond."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:16 , Processed in 0.058018 second(s), 28 queries .