9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-28 20:00:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Despite countless eyewitness accounts that a mother of six was not at home at the time of a raging fire which claimed the lives of her two children, investigators have not gathered enough evidence for a conviction.On August 27,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Director of the Child Care and Protection Agency, Ann Greene, said that based on investigations after the tragic fire the mother claimed that she was at home at the time of the fire and the son who was lucky enough to escape with minor burns confirmed this.“If the investigation shows that she was not at home at the time of the fire, I would recommend that she be charged,Cheap Soccer Jerseys,” Greene said.Thomas on that same occasion refuted the allegations by residents that it was a normal practice of hers to leave the children unattended at home to attend parties. “I did not leave my children alone at home, especially Shania. She is my last child out of six and I love all my children,” Thomas said.“You see when these things happen everybody comes out and say yes we did see her come out of a car, but when it is time for these same eyewitnesses to come forward and recall what they saw in the court of law no one shows up,NFL Jerseys China Cheap,” the source said.The source further stated that although investigations are still ongoing,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, persons who are desirous of providing the information can still do so. “The investigations are not over,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, so anyone who wants to come forward and give statements can do so.” The source said.Greene told Kaieteur News yesterday that Thomas who is still recovering is now working with the agency; participating in counseling sessions.Speaking about Thursday’s incident involving a 14-month old baby who drowned in a drain just outside of his home, Greene said, “I have always said that parents need to be more responsible when it comes to their children. You just can’t go and leave your children unattended even if you going to the shop.”A much anticipated post mortem report last week revealed that both children who perished in the early morning Joseph Pollydore Street fire died of smoke inhalation. Both autopsies were done at the Georgetown Public Hospital by Government Pathologist Dr. Vivekanand Brijmohan.The Guyana Fire Service confirmed that the blaze was caused by an unattended candle which was left in one of the bedrooms.Adam Marshall, 11,Jerseys From China, and his eight-year-old sister,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Shania Marshall were reportedly trapped in the bottom flat of their heavily-grilled apartment, despite efforts by residents to rescue them.Their mother,Custom Raptors Jersey, Odessa Thomas, 36,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, and their 13-year-old brother Andre Marshal both suffered burns to their hands and were admitted to the Burns Care Unit of the Georgetown Public Hospital and have since been both discharged.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 10:19 , Processed in 0.073446 second(s), 28 queries .