找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 12|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[平板電腦] Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey he related that once the bottom – top approach is use

[複製鏈接]

3萬

主題

3萬

帖子

10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-29 21:21:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Failure to implement the recommendations of the Municipal Implementation Committee has allowed for continued financial irregularities at City Hall, and Chairman of the Committee and recently appointed Presidential Adviser on Financial Matters, Keith Burrowes, has expressed his displeasure in this regard.“It is high time for us to become frustrated. I am frustrated because we did this comprehensive review and nobody has told me that the review and the recommendations were not suitable, so I assumed that everything was okay.”Burrowes’ sentiments were amplified on Tuesday when he met with several municipal officers and their union representatives at the Sleep Inn International Hotel, Brickdam.He said that he learnt that none of the recommendations were implemented following a perusal of the municipal system by Ramon Gaskin upon his (Burrowes’) request.Not only were none of the recommendations implemented,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but Gaskin was also able to uncover matters that have since necessitated the involvement of the Police Force,Artemi Panarin Jersey, Burrowes emphasised.“We saw what we consider deliberate efforts to keep municipal trucks off the road.”He mentioned cases where invoices bearing no letterheads, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses were discovered at the municipality. One such invoice amounted to almost $3M.Attempts to verify that existing entities were associated with such invoices proved futile, as according to the Presidential Adviser, even the Supreme Court Registry, which is tasked with granting licences to businesses, could not substantiate their existence.Having examined such an invoice, Burrowes said that he was immediately prompted to commence calculating how many lower level municipal workers could have been paid with that sum.The municipality has adopted a protracted record of failing to pay its workers in a timely manner, a development that has on several occasions forced industrial action. Strike action was in fact engaged on Friday, last,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, for this very reason,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, among others.“I have always argued that with its limited resources the municipality should be paying in a bottom-up instead of a top–down (manner) and the main reason for that is that those at the bottom are the ones that are struggling a bit more,” Burrowes said.In addition, he related that once the bottom – top approach is used, more workers can be paid, even as he speculated that some senior officers’ salaries could facilitate the payment of at least 10 lower level workers.“That is not being done and I even understand that the councillors are being paid before staff. I don’t know how true it is,NFL Jerseys Cheap, but I will have to check that out.”In voicing his concerns about the non-implementation of imperative recommendations for the municipality, Burrowes stressed “it is only prudent on the Council’s part to support the recommendations…after putting all these hours of work…they did not.”According to him, several persons were even brought on board and were willing to volunteer their services to the different municipal units to help implement the recommendations. He however noted that most of the volunteers have since become frustrated.Among the departments that are in dire need of addressing, Burrowes was most emphatic about developments in the Accounts Unit.“I have been saying over and over, you guys need to clean up your balance sheet. It has some figures in there that don’t tie-back with nothing. I have never seen something like this before!”In light of this, he said that a new database was designed for the municipality, in hope of having only new transactions undertaken. This move, according to him, would see the onus now being on the public to ascertain whether figures are correct or not.“The burden of proof will be on the business people and the residents. If that had started a number of things would have happened,Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey, among them, we would have gotten a good sense as to who is paying and who is not.” Burrowes asserted.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:15 , Processed in 0.077723 second(s), 26 queries .