10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-7-29 22:16:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
An early morning fire yesterday at Vryheid’s Lust South, East Coast Demerara, claimed the life of a toddler and left four persons homeless.Reports are that the blaze may have started while the victim, two-year-old Nicholas Maraj,NFL Jerseys Cheap China, and his three-year-old cousin Anthony Singh,Fernando Rodney Jersey, were playing with matches. However, the dead child’s mother,Throwback Jerseys, Natasha Maraj, categorically denied this statement,Cheap Jerseys Free, saying that matches were out of the childrens’ reach.Maraj told Kaieteur News yesterday afternoon that her mother, Phulmat Singh, would always leave the matches on top of the fridge. Singh said her grandson had been living with her from birth and over the years she had become attached to him. The woman said his death came as a shock to her.“When I lef fuh carry this child (pointing to her granddaughter) to school I didn’t know it would be the last time I woulda see he alive.”Natasha Maraj said she was at her home in Sophia when she got a call saying that her mother’s house was on fire and the whereabouts of her son was unknown. The woman said by the time she and her reputed husband made it to her mother’s Vryheid’s Lust home it was completely gutted,NFL Jerseys China Online, and persons directed her to the charred remains of her son.“I was supposed to come and see him today because he don’t really live with me, but I aint mek it in time.”Maraj said her son lived with her mother, sister, niece and nephew.Maraj’s mother, Phulmat Singh said she had left the home earlier in the morning to take her granddaughter to school and was informed of the fire by other relatives.The children’s great grandmother who lives in a house which is located in the same yard said moments before the fire she saw the two children, Nicholas and Anthony, playing in the yard.“Ah bend down fuh do lil wuk and only fuh one second me eye come off ah dem and lil time after meh see de house on fire…meh nah know when dem go in de house.”The woman said she started calling for her great grandsons but only Anthony, the 3 year-old,NBA Authentic Jerseys, emerged from the house.She speculated that from where the other child’s body was found he may have gone into the house and fell asleep in a hammock.Meanwhile, as news of the fire got around the village scores of persons turned up, some to offer support to the relatives and others to get a glimpse of the dead child. Not long after undertakers from the Lyken Funeral Home arrived on the scene and removed the corpse. As the child’s remains were being taken away relatives sobbed uncontrollably.Undertakers removing the child’s remains From all indications the quick action of fire tenders from LBI saved a building located on the eastern side of the burning structure. Persons from the area had earlier formed a bucket brigade, but that was to no avail with respect to the destroyed building.The owner of the house said she could not give an immediate estimate of her losses but noted that the building was fully furnished with all the necessary amenities. The woman could not say what may have started the fire, but noted that matches were totally out of the children’s reach.An investigation has been launched.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:06 , Processed in 0.061714 second(s), 28 queries .