4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-8-2 23:15:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Twenty-six-year-old, Randy Charles, who is currently a patient of the Male Surgical Ward, Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC),Wholesale Jerseys China, is now complaining that police ranks have been physically abusing him over the past few days to the extent that they have inflicted serious wounds across his body.At the GPHC yesterday afternoon, Charles stated that he (an ex-police officer) was admitted to the Ward almost three weeks ago and until four days ago, he did not have any issue with the police or nurses there.Charles explained that he was shot in his left thigh by another ex-police officer when he visited the officer’s residence to have a conversation with the man’s brother-in-law whom he claimed owed him money.He said that after he was being treated at the GPHC for a while the police ranks tried to handcuff him to the hospital bed. He said that this proved to be very uncomfortable since he could not eat using his hand, was not able to use the washroom, and would suffer from muscle aches due to the position in which they handcuffed him.Charles told this publication that he tried to fight off the ranks from placing the handcuffs on him for those reasons, citing that he could hardly move his feet, so could not “escape”. He stated that on Wednesday and Thursday, last, while a “Nurse Tobin” was on duty, police ranks from the Sparendam and Brickdam Police Stations gave him a sound beating while he was lying on the hospital bed because he refused to be handcuffed.He further reported that he began shouting for “murder!” Some patients witnessed the ordeal and heard his screams.The prisoner said, “The tall officer gave me three cuffs to my ribs and a junior one place the handcuffs on.”The man is claiming that since the shooting incident occurred, he is being constantly victimised by police ranks involved in the matter and because he kept stating that the man that shot him was not a police rank, it was an ex-officer.Charles said that because of the beating he sustained during the past few days he suffered a fractured rib, black and blue marks across his stomach and chest, and has been requesting that the GPHC staff carry out an x-ray to ascertain his additional injuries but this request has not been met.He complained that he has not been able to speak with his doctor since the nurses refuse to take his requests to the doctor and they “take long to give medication. They just keeping it way past the time they should give patients”.Randy Charles displays the marks and bruises across his bodyHowever, a police rank told Kaieteur News that the reason the man was handcuffed was because he picked up a heavy object and pelted it in the direction of the nurses. The object missed the nurses but crashed into the wall where a dent was visible.The rank also explained that on numerous occasions Charles has been “behaving disorderly”. However, this time they decided to handcuff him since he was getting physically violent.The nurses were reluctant to disclose this information to the media since they were afraid that they “would get into trouble for talking to the media” and other patients remained mum about the incident due to the fact that they did not want to become victimised or targeted by anyone.Charles said, “When I come in here I didn’t have broken ribs or nothing just that my foot get shoot. They beat me in here”.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:50 , Processed in 0.072068 second(s), 26 queries .