10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-2 13:50:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
German power metallers HELLOWEEN will release their 15th studio album, "My God-Given Right", on May 29 via Nuclear Blast. The CD was recorded between October 2014 and February 2015 at the band's MiSueno Studio on the isle of Tenerife with producer Charlie Bauerfeind (GOTTHARD,Chicago Cubs Hector Rondon Jersey, HAMMERFALL).HELLOWEEN has just released the first single from "My God-Given Right", the speed metal hymn "Battle's Won". In addition to the digital download, a limited-edition two-track vinyl single was made available on April 24, also featuring the album cut "Lost In America".A trailer for "Battle's Won" can be seen below. "My God-Given Right" track listing: 01. Heroes02. Battle's Won03. My God-Given Right04. Stay Crazy05. Lost In America06. Russian Roulé07. The Swing Of A Fallen World08. Like Everybody Else09. Creatures In Heaven10. If God Loves Rock 'N' Roll11. Living On The Edge12. Claws13. You,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Still Of War The limited digipak (with special 3D cover) and the vinyl version will feature two bonus tracks:14. I Wish I Were There15. Wicked Game The digital version contains three bonus tracks:14. I Wish I Were There15. Wicked Game16. Free World The limited earbook will feature a bonus CD with four bonus tracks:01. I Wish I Were There02. Wicked Game03. Nightmare04. More Than A Lifetime Pre-order here. The "My God-Given Right" artwork was once again created by graphic guru Martin Häusler (BON JOVI,Cheap Minnesota Wild Jerseys, QUEEN, GOTTHARD) and will also be available as a 3D lenticular print. Says Häusler: "We tried to build a world of ideas, keeping the 'classic HELLOWEEN' elements, like the pumpkins on the one hand and a complete new look on the other, just like we did it the years before, working on a HELLOWEEN artwork.  "A first inspiration came from the album title,Ernie Stautner Steelers Jersey, 'My God-Given Right', and some of the song titles, like 'Swing Of A Fallen World', 'Lost In America', 'Battle's Won',John Elway Broncos Jersey, etc. "During my research, I stumbled upon the blockbuster 'Day After Tomorrow' and the idea of just leaving the world to the 'pumpkins' was born. "The most challenging part of this artwork was to have both the limited edition and the 11-inch earbook provided with a 3D lenticular cover (a full 3D cover,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, visible without 3D glasses). That's the reason the entire artwork was done 'in one piece,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys,' using a 3D program…We did not want one of those 'cheap' lenticular covers, done by converting a 2D version, but the best possible real 3D result. So don’t get any other versions — this will be a true collector's item!" Adds HELLOWEEN frontman Andi Deris: "I never know how, but somehow we did it once again… The album really rocks and kicks some major asses!!! We had the best folks with us to make this possible: producer Charlie Bauerfeind and Martin Häusler,Cheap Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys, who made a massive 3D artwork this time WITHOUT stressing the whole color range." States HELLOWEEN guitarist Michael Weikath: "This proves what a bit of snow not only is able to but really causes! I personally hate snow and the cover shows that too much of everything is never good. Just like Andi Deris,Brian Dawkins Broncos Jersey, I'm very happy about the new album."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:21 , Processed in 0.071136 second(s), 26 queries .