10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-8-17 15:08:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The alertness of neighbours saved a minibus from complete destruction by fire set by unknown persons in the village of Mon Repos,China Jerseys Cheap, East Coast Demerara, early yesterday morning.The bus, which is owned by Daramattie Ramsahoye and her husband of 165 Mon Repos Pasture, was partially damaged as neighbours and the owners reacted quickly to put out the fire set and the front and back of the vehicle.Yesterday’s arson attempt was the second time this year that the young couple, who operate a grocery stall in the Mon Repos Market, a similar attack.The bus with badly scorched front.Earlier this year, unknown persons set fire to a little grocery shop situated at the front of their yard and again it was the neighbours who alerted them, saving them what would have turned out to be significant losses.Ramsahoye said that it was around 01:30 hours that she heard her dogs barking. She said that simultaneously, her telephone was activated.“My husband get up to answer the phone and was the opposite neighbour who said that the bridge was on fire. So we get up and open the door and when we come out, we saw fire on the bus,” Ramsahoye related.The bus is normally parked on the road in front of her yard providing the arsonists with unhindered access to it.After putting out the small blaze with the assistance of neighbours, they recovered what appeared to be a molten plastic bottle that they suspected contained gasoline used to set the fire.This was handed over to the police who are carrying out their investigations.The woman said that although they heard footsteps running away from the scene,Ronnie Lott USC Jersey, no one was able to see or identify the perpetrators.In February/March this year, an attempt to burn their shop failed thanks to the alert neighbours.Ironically,Zack Cozart Reds Jersey, according to Ramsahoye, that attempt was also carried out around the same time on a Thursday morning.“That time too, a neighbour…they watched through their window and see smoke. They ask we what we lighting so early in de morning. When we come out we see the fire.”She said that on that occasion gasoline was also used and the perpetrators were not identified.“I don’t know…I don’t know is who,Manny Ramirez Indians Jersey, I don’t know what they want. I haven’t wronged anybody. We’re just a young family trying to make a living,Ken Griffey Reds Jersey,” Ramsahoye said.She is now fearful for her life and that of her 21-month old baby as well as that of her husband who she said is a real estate agent.“We have no enemy. I don’t know what to do next because our lives are in danger because we have a car here and the next time they could throw it on the car or the house, so we’re afraid,” the woman said,Reggie Miller UCLA Jersey, adding that she is hopeful that the police could come up with something tangible in their investigations.She is convinced that the perpetrators are from the Mon Repos area.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 00:17 , Processed in 0.060767 second(s), 28 queries .