10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-5 06:17:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"'Til the Dust Is Gone", the first video from ART OF ANARCHY, the new band featuring Scott Weiland (STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, VELVET REVOLVER) on vocals,Cheap Jerseys From China, John Moyer (DISTURBED) on bass, Jon and Vince Votta on guitar and drums, and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (GUNS N' ROSES) as co-guitarist and producer, can be seen below. The song is taken from ART OF ANARCHY's self-titled debut album, which will be released on June 2 via  Century Media imprint Another Century. Weiland recently denied that he was ever a member of ART OF ANARCHY, explaining that he was paid to contribute to the group's CD as a session musician and a songwriter."It was a project I did where I was just supposed to have written the lyrics and melodies for this band that I'd never heard of, and I was paid to do it," Weiland told The Daily Beast. "And so I did it,Jake Gardiner Jersey, and did some production work on it, and the next thing I knew there were press releases that I was in the band. I mean, I did one photo shoot with them,Nat Moore Dolphins Jersey, 'cause it was part of the deal, but I'm not in the band."He added: "I wish them all the best once they find a singer, I hope they do well,Authentic Andre Drummond Pistons Jersey, but [SCOTT WEILAND AND THE WILDABOUTS] is my band."In addition to Weiland,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, the recording lineup for ART OF ANARCHY's first album included GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal and DISTURBED bassist John Moyer. The rest of the lineup is filled out by Jon Votta on guitar and Vince Votta on drums.In a statement to Rolling Stone, Thal wrote that "ART OF ANARCHY is not competition or a threat or interference to what any of us are doing — it's a complement,Cleveland Indians Trevor Bauer Jersey, an addition, one I'm proud of creatively."He continued: "[There is] no need to minimize or undermine or devalue a project we all worked on together over the course of two years. "I enjoyed working with Scott. And I'm looking forward to [the SCOTT WEILAND AND] THE WILDABOUTS album release, the Bumblefoot album release,Barry Sanders Lions Jersey, and the ART OF ANARCHY album release. The more music the better, it's what we do,Scott Darling Jersey, right?    Artists do collaborations and a month later, their own album comes out. This is normal stuff. All good. "Thal added: "The five of us made an album together. Scott is currently the singer of the band. It's in writing; no confusion. But yes,Cheap Jerseys From China, Scott's solo album and tour are his priority and we're all on the same page about getting another vocalist if ART OF ANARCHY hits the road. But we don't need to cross that bridge just yet. Taking everything as it comes, one step at a time, letting it evolve organically. Where it goes from here (and with who!) is yet to be seen."ART OF ANARCHY is the brainchild of Thal and the Votta brothers, who have been friends for 18 years dating back to their days on the New York music scene.Thal also serves as producer and engineer on the album.Weiland is no stranger to supergroups, having formed VELVET REVOLVER with several former members of GUNS N' ROSES more than a decade ago.He was dismissed from that band in 2008, rejoining STP until they also fired him in early 2013. He and THE WILDABOUTS will put out a new album in March.Thal has been with GUNS N' ROSES since 2006, playing on the 2008 album "Chinese Democracy". He has also released a number of solo CDs.Moyer has been DISTURBED's bassist since 2004. The band has been on an extended hiatus since late 2011.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:12 , Processed in 0.079476 second(s), 28 queries .