9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-8-28 17:42:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…as man charged with pilfering bread from police stationActing Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry,Brooks Robinson Orioles Throwback Jersey, at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, accused the police of abusing their power,Jahleel Addae Chargers Jersey, after an accused informed the court that he was held at the Brickdam Police Station lock-ups for over nine days without being charged.The court was told on Tuesday,Noah Juulsen Canadiens Jersey, by police prosecutor,Sonny Jurgensen Redskins Jersey, Sergeant Lionel Harvey, that between February 12 and February 13, Godfrey Green broke and entered the Brickdam Police Station and carted off twenty-five loaves of bread.Harvey further added that the accused was arrested and placed into custody.The accused then inform the court that he usually cleans and washes vehicles for lawmen at the said station. He went on to explain that after completing his duties,Deion Sanders Cowboys Jersey, he is frequently offered loaves of bread or a box of food as a reward.The accused told the Magistrate that on February 13,Enrique Hernandez Jersey, he went to the station to carry out normal duties but the police accused him of thieving several loaves of bread.“My worship I does wash dem policeman car but I don’t thief…dem blaming me for something I ain’t know about,Jordan Willis Jersey,” the accused said.Magistrate Beharry then inquired from the prosecutor the reason for the accused to be held for such a long time with being brought to court.Harvey requested that the matter be stood down for a few minutes to query from his superiors if the accused was indeed held for several days without being charged. Onhsio return to the courtroom,Mark Gastineau Jets Jersey, Harvey told the Magistrate that the accused claims were accurate.That apparently angered Magistrate Beharry who the called for a thorough investigation into Green’s lengthy detention. The Magistrate also requested that the ranks who were involved in Green’s confinement be disciplined.The accused was sent away on his own recognizance. He was told to return to court on March 17,Brandon McCarthy Jersey, before the same Magistrate.This is the second incident for which Magistrate Beharry had cause to criticize officers at Brickdam Police Station for confining suspects over the stipulated time. The last incident involved a suspect who had told the court that he was held for several days without being granted bail.Police prosecutor, Inspector Joel Ricknauth was criticized by the said Magistrate for misleading the court on that same matter.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:35 , Processed in 0.066630 second(s), 26 queries .