4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-8-29 04:15:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Kerwyn Greene, of 433 one Mile Wismar, Linden, is alleging that after he was shot in the chest by an off duty policeman, on October 2,Bobby Doerr Red Sox Throwback Jersey, he has received no indication that his assailant will face the courts.He said that the impression is that law enforcement officers appear to be covering up the case since they are giving him the royal run around. The distraught 28-year-old is calling on the relevant authorities to investigate the matter.According to Greene, on the day he was shot he was in his yard washing when he saw his cousin run into his yard and grab a cutlass. He said that upon enquiring what the issue was he was told by his cousin that a man had slapped him with a gun.Kerwyn Greene displays his gunshot wound “As soon as a come out my gate with my daughter in my left hand,Russell Westbrook UCLA Jersey, I saw the fellow in the street with a blue jersey and a blue pants. I told my cousin to go inside; I then proceeded to the man and asked why he slapped my cousin?”Greene explained he was greeted with a gun pointed at him. “He pulled the trigger twice and the gun snapped. I then asked why he wanted to shoot me; do we have any problem? He then pointed the gun a third time and he shoot me with my daughter in my hand.”“My daughter say daddy you get shoot.”Greene further disclosed that he was taken to Mackenzie Hospital with a taxi,Jordan Willis Jersey, however,Sandro Ramirez Barcelona Jersey, there was no surgeon present and he was then transferred minutes later to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).“The ambulance “break-down” on the Highway,Ricky Nolasco Jersey,” he said. It was 25 minutes later that a car came to continue the journey to the GPHC. He was admitted for four days then transferred to Mackenzie Hospital. It was at the latter hospital that surgery was done to remove the bullet that was lodge in his back.He said that a police rank then came to collect the bullet as evidence, and he was told by the police to attend court on October 12. However, after inquiring from the medex about the form for his medical report, he was told that the police did not leave any form for the medical at the hospital.“When my mom called them (police) they say they done send the form four days ago,Zay Jones Youth Jersey, I then went to the police station after asking the doctor for permission for an hour,Matteo Darmian Jersey UK, and collected a form.”Greene disclosed that he then enquired about the status of his case and if anyone was charged, and he was told by CID Edwards that the file was with the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) pending charges.Upon further enquiry he discovered that no one was charged. That was when the police told him that on October 12 he should appear for court. “There was no court.”The 28-year-old said, that after all the disappointment he visited Eve Leary. He was further disappointed when he was refused a meeting with the Commissioner of Police. “They told me to go back to Linden, and I tell the commander that the police at Linden don’t have any information to give me. I come for information…he gave me no satisfaction.”He explained that the officer appeared to be trigger-happy. There was an altercation between his cousin and the police rank one year ago.On this occasion he said that he just wanted to intervene to enquire what the issue was.When contact was made with a Linden police source, it was revealed that the case is within the Office of the DPP. The source said that charges would be laid pending recommendations.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 10:15 , Processed in 0.069911 second(s), 26 queries .