4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-9-1 04:16:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Leon SuseranA day at the Mibikuri Secondary School Inter- house Athletic Sports went terribly wrong after a14- year- old Indranie “Cynthia” Basdeo14-year-old girl, Indranie ‘Cynthia’ Basdeo, was stabbed to death by her boyfriend, 20-year-old welder, Satrohan ‘Andrew’ Mannaru.The killing was witnessed by the girl’s sister, Tulsiedai ‘Roshinie’ Basdeo and brother-in-law, Arnold Ready, who at the time, were present on the corridor of the school. The incident took place around 14:30 hrs, at the school.According to Basdeo, they had all made plans with each other earlier in the week to attend the school sports. Basdeo and her husband arrived earlier at the event and telephoned Cynthia, informing her that they were at the school awaiting her arrival. During this time, Cynthia’s boyfriend arrived at the event and apparently overheard Basdeo talking to his girlfriend on the phone. He then decided to wait until the girl arrived and killed her.Shortly after, her sister arrived at the sports, Mannaru and the girl exchanged words. She said, “Me ain’t come to see you; me come to talk to my sister”. He then grabbed her by her hair, he pulled out a knife and stabbed her in her jaw and then dealt several stabs under her left breast.According to Basdeo, “He grabbed her on her hair and threw she on the ground. She tried to fight back.” She added that Cynthia tried to fight off Mannaru but he grabbed onto her hair and would not let go.After stabbing the girl, Mannaru held on tightly to Cynthia so that she could have bled to death. “Imagine he hold she down, he did not loose she. He don’t want to give her to us,NBA Jerseys China, till she bleed, so she must dead. He hold she down; he buckle down his two feet, till she bleed; he don’t want to loose,” she said.“Everything bleed out, every single thing. He twitched the knife and pulled it out back ; God it is so hurtful”.Basdeo’s husband, Arnold, then intervened and tried to suppress Mannaru on the floor and was able to get the knife out of his hands. She believes Mannaru was under the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.She noted the stabbing took place while the sports activities were taking place on the school field. The music was too loud for spectators and children to have noticed anything amiss on the school corridor.After people saw what had taken place, some policemen who were at the sports to maintain law and order, immediately arrested Mannaru, and took him nearby to the Mibicuri Police Station.Cynthia was rushed to the New Amsterdam Hospital, where she was pronounced dead on arrival. “When he done stab she up and so, he was laughing and I get blackout”. Basdeo noted that Mannaru then started to behave strangely.“When them carry him to the station, he started to talk stupidness. He a laugh and so like he don’t care anything”, she said.“Them two been like each other. She said that Mannaru used to visit the girl’s home in the past but had stopped for a while.“He does play bully and come; bully me mother and so. Everybody knew they liked each other. They set wedding and they said for him to wait for the girl to turn 16 years, and they will marry her, but he don’t want to do it; he want the girl right away.“He doesn’t want the girl talk to anybody. He don’t want her to wear all kind of clothes. He doesn’t want her to wear lipstick,” she posited.The girl’s parents, Gomattie Latchman and Mahesh Basdeo, then disapproved of the boy’s behaviour. “A night they had problems and my mother said she will break off the wedding.”“And he said if he can’t get my sister, he will kill her. He told plenty people he will bore she and cut she throat”, Basdeo noted.From L to R: Cynthia Basdeo, her father, brother-in-law Arnold, sister Tulsiedai and her mom during happier timesThe relationship between Mannaru and Cynthia had been rocky and consisted of several suicide attempts by the male partner, in retaliation for what he perceived to be attempts to make him jealous.The two families had knowledge of the relationship and as a result of pressure by Mannaru to marry the girl, set a date for marriage as soon as the girl would turn 16, the age of consent.According to one relative, Mannaru attempted to drink poison a few months ago because Cynthia had been dancing at a wedding. He attempted to slit his wrists on another occasion.The suspect remains in custody.Photo in Sunday as dead girl, the 14-yr-old; dead girl1
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 00:23 , Processed in 0.066409 second(s), 28 queries .