4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-9-8 07:05:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Land of Canaan,Marcus Allen Chiefs Throwback Jersey, East Bank Demerara, family is still reeling from the frightening ordeal of policemen breaking down their door in the wee hours of the morning in search of a wanted man.From all appearances the police got their information mixed up and targeted the home of Abigail Austin and her family.In the end, after waking the family, damaging their door and pointing guns in their faces, the policemen who were in plainclothes left with just a simple apology.But the family was not satisfied and they have reported the matter to Divisional Commander,Brad Kaaya Jersey, Leroy Brummell who has since ordered an investigation.Abigail Austin said that she and her husband, along with three of her four children, were at home when they were aroused by a loud banging on the front door of their Lot 49, Land of Canaan (Higgins Ville) residence. It was around 2:15 hours yesterday.The woman said that her husband,Benedikt Howedes Jersey, Clayburn Austin, got up and enquired whom it was.“They say,Eric Dier Jersey UK, ‘Police! Open de (edited) door.’ My husband said that he was not opening the door because he did not know if it was really police or bandits. These men didn’t show no ID and they didn’t have on police clothes,” Austin told Kaieteur News.She said that as the banging on the door continued, her husband took precaution by bracing a chair behind with the aim of preventing anyone from breaking in.However the ‘intruders’ went to the back door where they again tried desperately to break in.By this time, Austin, her husband and their terrorized children had secured themselves in a bedroom and began to wait for the inevitable.Eventually the door was ripped out and four men with guns entered.“One of them climbed up on my daughter’s bed with his boots on and pointed his gun through the crease at us and ordered us to open up,” Austin recalled.When the family emerged the men held them at gunpoint. Austin said that she began crying hysterically,Mario Gotze Jersey, since she feared for the lives of her family and herself.“I see this kind of thing in the movies and I read about other people, but I never experienced something like this,” she told this newspaper.She said that one of the men asked her husband his name and he told them it was Clayburn Austin.The man then enquired from the family if they were all the persons who occupied the house and they answered in the affirmative.“They asked us if we know Tony and we told them that he was a guy who lives in the area. Then they told us that people pointed out our house as the house in which Tony lives,Harry Kane Jersey UK,” the still traumatized woman stated.“Then they said,Cheap Jerseys, ‘Sorry, we are police.’ And they left,” the woman added.Austin said that her husband reported the incident to the Divisional Commander who oversees the Timehri Police Station from where it is believed the ranks operated.However, the woman said that what is scary is the fact that police at Timehri indicated that they had no knowledge of any patrol leaving from that facility.“If they had come in a better manner it would have been different.I thought they were bandits and when they pointed their guns at us, I really thought that they were going to kill us,” Austin said.The family was assured that an investigation into the mater has been launched.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 18:32 , Processed in 0.072200 second(s), 26 queries .