9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-9-9 04:54:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A father of two is deeply concerned about the welfare of his two daughters after findingThe seven-year-old girl who suffered burn marks on her leg.marks of violence on their bodies.Sardar Singh, the children’s father, told Kaieteur News that he and his ex-wife have been engaged in a court battle for custody of the two girls for over three years to date.A visitation arrangement was made through the court that allowed the man to have both daughters spend every Friday from 17:00 hrs through to Sundays.They would have to be returned to their mother by 17:00 hrs each Sunday and would stay with her until Friday, when they would be collected by their father.Singh said that on January 5 he was ill and could not collect his children.On Sunday, last,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he was at his residence at lot 106 Ocean View, Uitvlugt, West Coast Demerara (WCD),NFL Jerseys Cheap, when he heard a knock on his door. His daughters had come.Kaieteur News was told that his elder daughter, eight-year-old Rhea,Wholesale Jerseys, had a swollen foot as a result of being hit.Her seven-year-old sister, Esha, had burn marks along one of her feet. These marks were caused by hot oil, he said.“My children them come and show me their feet. Esha had four spots where hot oil burn she. Them tell me that is them step-father, Basdeo, who is a policeman at Leonora Station, burn she with hot oil and lash Rhea behind she foot and make it swell.“I take out pictures and wash them on Monday early and went to Leonora Police Station to make the report. Me don’t want step-father to harm my children. Is girl children. Me don’t want them suffer. I does read and see a lot what does happen to innocent children. I does work at Leonora Cottage Hospital as an attendant and does see,” said the disturbed father.Singh explained that when he visited the Leonora Police Station to file his complaint, he was referred to a number of ranks until he met with an officer in charge, whom he identified as “Paul”.The officer subsequently contacted the children’s mother, Biswandai Haipattie, a teacher at the Uitvlugt Primary School, and invited her to visit the police station with her two daughters.Meanwhile, the children’s stepfather, Basdeo,Cheap Jerseys Online, a rank attached to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the said station,cheap jerseys, was summoned.This newspaper understands that during the interview,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, in the presence of all, Basdeo refuted claims that he harmed either of the children.Their mother also denied that such actions took place, casting blame on the girl’s father, and accused him of “fabricating things” against her new husband.“The policeman Paul told my ex-wife that I can’t be fabricating when the evidence shows that the children get marks and swelling. The photos showed clearly that Esha get four parts of she foot burn. She was crying and didn’t want talk. But the officer ask Rhea, the big one, and she tell he plain and point to Basdeo and say is he do it, that he burn she sissy” said Singh.He stated that he has been receiving telephone calls from the Leonora Police Station during which he is being told that he needs to collect the children from their mother yet he is reluctant.The man said that he explained to the policemen that he would not collect the children from their mother unless the court orders it since she could use the opportunity to say he is “breaking the order of the court”.Kaieteur News was further told by Singh, that the ranks at the said station are moving at a slow pace in the investigations into this matter, and he is not pleased with this since he and his daughters are entitled to justice.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 08:08 , Processed in 0.071905 second(s), 26 queries .