10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-7 20:00:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Dave "Higgo" Higgins, formerly of Australia's long-running rock station Triple M, conducted an interview with KILLER BE KILLED, the new band comprised of Max Cavalera (SOULFLY, ex-SEPULTURA), Greg Puciato (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN) and Troy Sanders (MASTODON) during this year's Soundwave festival. You can now listen to the chat in the YouTube clip below.Drummer Dave Elitch (ex-THE MARS VOLTA) played on KILLER BE KILLED's debut album  but was unable to perform with the band at Soundwave due to scheduling conflicts with his other group,Cheap NFL Wholesale Jerseys, ANTEMASQUE. Filling in for him was CONVERGE drummer Ben Koller.Speaking to U.K's Metal Hammer about the possibility of more shows and music from KILLER BE KILLED, Puciato said: "As soon as we ended the first 'Sidewave' [concert], which was in Melbourne,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, the first club show, as soon as we ended that and walked off stage, that was the moment we were, like, 'Okay, yeah, we need to do more of this. We need to absolutely do more of this.' We were having so much fun."He continued: "For me,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, it feels like I'm fifteen years old, playing in a band — just having a blast, and there's no expectation,NFL Jerseys Cheap, and you don't really think that anyone's gonna care, and you're just playing for the love of it. I look at Max, and he kind of looks like a child again. He said to me when we got off stage, 'I haven't felt like this since the first SOULFLY record came out. I haven't felt this happy and this stoked.' I think we were all kind of just saying, 'Man, we have something really good here.' And then we're all still,Wholesale Jerseys, obviously, extremely in love with our main bands, so we have to kind of go back to reality after this and be, like, 'All right. We've gotta get back to work in DILLINGER, MASTODON, SOULFLY and CONVERGE.' But we kind of already had the, 'When are you gonna be off? Are we all off at the same time? What can we do?' I've got so many riffs and so many song ideas, Troy's got so many, Max's got so many…"Greg added: "So we're gonna for sure book some more shows. We're gonna come back to Australia. We're already looking at trying to find time to track album No. 2. So, yeah, this was kind of the proving ground, and now that we've come down here and seen that everything feels like a band,Cheap NFL Jerseys, we're gonna keep doing it."KILLER BE KILLED's self-titled debut album sold around 5,500 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 58 on The Billboard 200 chart. Released on May 13, 2014 (one day earlier internationally) via Nuclear Blast Entertainment, the CD was produced and mixed by Josh Wilbur, whose credits include work with GOJIRA,Wholesale Jerseys From China, LAMB OF GOD,Wholesale China Jerseys, HATEBREED, AVENGED SEVENFOLD, ESCAPE THE FATE, P!NK and STEVE EARLE. Cover art and packaging was executed by Ryan Clark of Invisible Creature Design, the Grammy-nominated design firm whose clients include ALICE IN CHAINS, FOO FIGHTERS, CHRIS CORNELL,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, DEVILDRIVER, MONSTER MAGNET, WOLFMOTHER and DEMON HUNTER.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 12:42 , Processed in 0.057738 second(s), 28 queries .