4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-9-11 08:05:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Canada-based Guyanese woman, home on vacation,Cheap NFL Jerseys, is alleging that she was sodomized by a Major of the Guyana Defence Force.The woman, 35,Wholesale China Jerseys, is contending that though she willingly rendezvoused with the military man at an East Bank Demerara hotel and permitted vaginal sex; anal intercourse was a no-no from the inception.According to the alleged victim, who was once married to the accused brother, the two checked into the hotel during the predawn hours of Valentine’s morning.She said that intimacy was going the conventional route until the officer inserted his finger into her anus. “I told him to stop and reminded him of our previous talks that I am not into that and he said ‘I gah get this bamsy’ then I begged him to stop but he continued.”The Ontario-based woman said that immediately after foundling her, the officer proceeded to sodomise her.The alleged victim, a telephone operator by profession, said that she almost “passed out” during the ordeal. She also noted that her forehead was consistently being banged against the bed during the “painful” torment. Bumps were still visible in her forehead.She was at pains to, but bravely informed Kaieteur News that the accused asked her to remove herself from next to him and told her to bathe.During the bath, she said that the officer pulled the shower curtains, looked at her and uttered “You see what I did for you? It (the anal intercourse) got you glowing now.”The woman opined yesterday while at the Brickdam Police station,wholesale jerseys, that the officer showed no remorse for his actions as he refused to answer her subsequent calls.“I was calling him to find out why would he do this to me, and he didn’t even answer,Cheap NBA Jerseys China,” she said.The alleged victim reported the matter to the Leonora Police Station the next day. The matter was then transferred to the Brickdam Police Station Criminal Investigation Department (CID) where it is being investigated.According to the telephone operator, the Major was summoned to the station but did not go. She said that she was informed that this was because he was heading a course.A confrontation was arranged and the Army rank admitted to all the allegations but contradicted her statement that the anal act was not consented to.The officer was accompanied by two lawyers; one male and one female.During the confrontation, the victim reportedly burst into tears. She said that she has been given the “royal run around” and is afraid that the matter will be swept under the carpet.Executive member of the women’s rights organization, Red Thread, Karen De Souza signaled plans to  raise the matter with the GDF’s Chief-of-Staff, Commodore Gary Best,Wholesale Jerseys, who could not have been contacted yesterday by this newspaper.De Souza said that as it stands now; the complaint by the woman is “in limbo” simply because the amended Sexual Offences Act has not been assented to by President Donald Ramotar.De Souza added that by virtue of those amendments,Cheap Jerseys China, it is unlawful to order a confrontation between the alleged victim and accused.“She shouldn’t have to be repeating the ordeal all the time.”The women’s activist said that her organization was concerned that the officer was a flight risk. “He is a pilot and he operates mostly in Timehri and the bush; so it is easy for him to just disappear.”A copy of a medical examination conducted at a West Coast Demerara Hospital seen by this publication, states that hemorrhoid was seen but there was no tearing, bruising or active bleeding of the woman’s anus.The Ontario-based woman told reporters that the officer is known to her about 12 years. She said the man had gained her trust and had never disrespected her before.The man, she said, told her that he has anal sex with all of his women and that she did not really know him.According to the woman, she had placed so much confidence in the man that she had planned to send her teenage daughter to spend time with him. Now, she said she is happy she did not because he could have done the same thing to her.Though she did not volunteer information that she was married to the alleged rapist’s brother, the woman later told Kaieteur News that she had annulled a marriage with the accused brother after six months on the call of him being unfaithful.Asked what caused her to become intimate with her ex husband’s brother, the woman said “we were friends and he had been nice to me over the years.”The alleged victim said she is willing to return to Guyana to testify against the officer. I just want it to be done fairly because a lot of times things have been done by people in the army and the police force and things can be pushed under the carpet, that’s the system in Guyana.,Wholesale Jerseys,” said the woman.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:35 , Processed in 0.069586 second(s), 26 queries .