10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-7 23:03:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
FREYA, the Syracuse,Matt Cullen Jersey, New York-based band fronted by Karl Buechner (EARTH CRISIS, PATH OF RESISTANCE), will release its new album,Alyssa Naeher Jersey, "Paragon Of The Crucible",Cheap NBA Jerseys, on November 5 by Holy Mountain Music in America and Deadlight Entertaiment internationally. The cover artwork for the CD was conceived by guitarist Brendon Flynn and can be seen below.A song from "Paragon Of The Crucible", entitled "Colossus",Wholesale Jerseys USA, can be streamed using the SoundCloud widget below.Flynn told Terrorizer magazine about the track: "The song 'Colossus' is a gateway to the story of the album; a mythology created by people in the future to explain the cataclysmic end of the civilization that preceded theirs."Another song from the CD, "Serpentine",Avery Bradley Celtics Jersey, features a guest solo by Paul Waggoner of BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME. Commented Paul: "I was truly honored to be asked to be a part of this record, and the 'Serpentine' track specifically. I have great respect for the FREYA guys and their musicianship,Jim Kelly Bills Jersey, and it was a real privilege to be able to add my little touch with a guitar solo. Ultimately, this song is a balance of heavy,Texas Rangers Derek Holland Jersey, aggressive riffing and emotive, driving melodies. So it was my goal to encapsulate the overall vibe of tune by creating a part that added some contrast,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, but one that was still complementary to the music and vocals." FREYA has been crushing it out for more than ten years. They released three full-length albums and a split with Victory Records. The follow-up to 2010's "All Hail The End" was recorded with Jason "Jocko" Randall at Moresound Studio in Syracuse New York. Delving deep and giving a unique re-imagining to classic thrash and death metal,cheap nfl jerseys, FREYA builds an epic post-apocalyptic wasteland where enormous beasts have destroyed the Earth and left man to create myths to explain the scarred world around them. On top of the destructive riffing, melodic and more progressive textures have been added to create an intense and vibrant setting.FREYA is:Karl Buechner (vocals)Brendon Flynn (guitar)Thom Turner (guitar)Joseph Murphy (drums)Brett Walts (bass)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 17:48 , Processed in 0.088367 second(s), 28 queries .