10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-1 01:04:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Police are investigating a drive-by shooting at the home of popular Regent Street businessman,Cheap Sports Jerseys,Businessman Hugh October holding five spent shellsHugh October, also called Hewley Prince.Gunfire erupted shortly after 03:00hrs at the man’s 116 Regent Street home.Up to press time yesterday,Nike Men Air Max 97, police sources said that they were seeking three suspects who might have knowledge about the incident.October told Kaieteur News, yesterday,Supply Cheap Jerseys, that he was at his window shortly before the shooting.The man operates his business in the lower flat of the building and lives in the upper flat.He explained that he would have trouble sleeping, so he would be up late at nights. He subsequently moved from the window and went to his bedroom.It was about 20 minutes after moving from the window, October said, that he heard “rapid gunfire” erupt outside of his house.He told Kaieteur News that he and his wife lay face down on the floor until the gunfire stopped.October said the police arrived about 15 minutes after the shooting and went across the road from where the shooting actually happened.According to the man, he had to go over to the police and explain that the incident happened at his home.“I had to go over to them and tell them that the shooting happened at me…” October told Kaieteur News.October said he has no known enemies and the attack has left him totally surprised. He disclosed yesterday that attempts were made to burn his property down several times, and the police are yet to arrest anyone.“I’m not good enough for banks…..but I’m good enough for bandits….”October stressed yesterday as he tried to come to grips with the incident.Kaieteur News was told yesterday that October is said to be an activist of the African Cultural and Development Association (ACDA).Later in the morning, October said he went to the Alberttown Police Station,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, to give his statement,Cheap Authentic NFL Jersey, however there was no rank from CID.Around 13:00hrs October said a rank from the station called and told him he that he has to return to give his statement.Upon arriving at the police station,Cheap Air Max Tn Shoes, October was sent to CID for his statement to be taken.The man said that he became highly annoyed after learning that the rank was not in the station, even though it was the police who called and told him to return.“They called me to say come…..when I went they were telling me that the rank was not there” October told Kaieteur News.October said it was a senior officer who intervened and found the “same rank” who was supposed to take the statement.“The officer told the CID rank to take the statement, but the rank said he ain’t got time….so I say I aint got time to waste too and walked away.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:54 , Processed in 0.075965 second(s), 26 queries .