10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-10 12:17:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In a brand new interview with AMH Network, GODSMACK frontman Sully Erna admitted that the band has neglected the international market on a wide scale for most of its nearly 20-year existence, something that GODSMACK plans to change in 2015. "There was a lot of politics going on with our record label and some of the decisions that were made," he explained. "There was a merger, and long story short, it became too expensive for us to go overseas without the support. We had no records in stores. But now it's gotten to the point where we acknowledge that we need to start touring internationally, and we have the support to do it."Back in 2012, GODSMACK was forced to cancel a number of European dates due to Erna's unspecified vocal troubles.GODSMACK was only able to perform two of its fourteen scheduled dates in Europe, which marked the first time the band had toured the continent in almost nine years. GODSMACK will take part in Australia's monstrous Soundwave festival early next year alongside FAITH NO MORE,Wholesale Jerseys China, SLIPKNOT, SOUNDGARDEN and more.GODSMACK's sixth studio album,Wholesale China Jerseys, "1000hp" (One Thousand Horsepower),NFL Jerseys From China, sold approximately 58,000 copies in its first week of release to land at No. 3 on The Billboard 200 album chart. The disc,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys, which arrived on August 5,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, follows up 2011's "The Oracle",Cheap NFL Jerseys, which topped the chart with sales of 117,Cheap Dallas Stars Jerseys,000 copies in its debut week."We kind of do it differently every time we write and record," Erna told AMH Network about the "1000hp" songwriting process. "It was definitely a contribution from everyone. We all had musical ideas and I had a handful of songs that I brought to the table. We started carving them up,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, seeing which ones would make the record, and which ones were weak." "When songs like '1000hp' was recorded, we started feeling the chemistry again, and once again felt really strong as a band."Erna described the sound of the "1000hp" album to The Pulse Of Radio as "a little bit more raw,Authentic China Jerseys, a little bit more open. The writing was a little freer. The production is really kind of raw and in your face, and the songs, man — I'm really, really excited about these songs. And I have to tell you honestly, I wasn't that excited about writing this record at first."GODSMACK is taking part in the 2014 Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival, which kicked off on August 15 in Clarkston, Michigan and will run through September 21.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:08 , Processed in 0.077656 second(s), 28 queries .