10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-10 14:22:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
According to The Pulse Of Radio, late NIRVANA frontman Kurt Cobain will be the subject of an original graphic novel by Nicolas Otero called "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?",Cheap NFL Jerseys China, to be released by comics publisher IDW this October. Based on a French novel titled "Le Roman de Boddah",Nike NFL Jerseys China, the book is a work of fiction that recounts real-life events from Cobain's life as narrated by his imaginary childhood friend,china jerseys wholesale, Boddah.Otero said in a statement, "I was 17 when NIRVANA and Kurt Cobain came to Paris in 1992. I saw them live the day before my graduation and it was… explosive,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, mind-blowing,Wholesale Jerseys, sonic, and so powerful. When Kurt put an end to his life in 1994, I remember hearing the name of Boddah for the first time. I thought it could be a fantastic way to tell Kurt's story,NFL Jerseys China, with Boddah as the narrator. Twenty years later,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, my hair is not long nor dirty, I'm the father of three wonderful kids,Cheap Jerseys China, and life has given me such a great gift. I can finally draw this little voice and explore what I imagined Kurt's mind and life were inside. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as I enjoyed doing it. I'm 17 again today."IDW editor Justin Eisinger added: "NIRVANA blew the world open my freshman year of high school and were gone before graduation. In 1993 I saw them play on Halloween with Kurt dressed as Barney the dinosaur. But I didn't know about Boddah. I'd never really thought about this mythical life — Kurt's — from any perspective other than MTV-spawned voyeur. What Otero does here is impressive. His exploration peels back the curtain, showing another way to perceive this person's life and accomplishments. Boddah's narration is endearing and haunting… leading us to question what we expect to find inside those we idolize. After all, what do we know of our heroes?"Cobain biographer Charles R. Cross told The Pulse Of Radio that despite his problems and tragic end, Kurt Cobain's life story is strangely inspiring. "He was somebody that grew up in such a horrific situation, and in such an economically depressed world with a very difficult childhood, and yet he was able to get off his ass and write songs and create art," he said. "Despite all of Kurt's personal problems, of which there were many, I still see his life as some level of heroism that he was able to create so much and be courageous enough to put his pain into those songs."Kurt Cobain was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his Seattle home on April 8,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, 1994. He had been dead three days when his corpse was discovered.His life and death continue to fascinate the public, with last year bringing the release of a major documentary, "Kurt Cobain: Montage Of Heck", which chronicled his life and career through previously unseen and unheard home movies, personal recordings, artwork and more.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 11:38 , Processed in 0.064021 second(s), 28 queries .