10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-4 02:58:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
An Albouystown man is seeking justice after he received a beating at the hands of residents who had accused him of stealing a water pump.Keith Bowen, 36,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, of La Penitence Street, is now nursing a broken right hand and a fractured left foot. He is requesting that the police arrest the persons who caused him his injuries.The police recently took a strong stance against what is being popularly referred to as vigilante justice following the death of two persons who were beaten by residents.Keith Bowen is nursing a broken hand and fractured left foot.Fortunately for Bowen,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, he was handed over to the police before he sustained further injuries.  Bowen, who confessed to being a drug addict,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, was released from prison a month ago after serving a one-year sentence.He told this newspaper yesterday that he was walking along Camp Street at about 19:00 hours on Monday when a car pulled up alongside him.  A man came out and accused Bowen of stealing his water pump.“He give me one kick and I fall down. Then he put me in he car trunk and carry me home by he in Punt Trench dam,” Bowen recalled.He said that he was then beaten by the man and his wife with pieces of wood,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, causing him to sustain a broken hand and foot.He was put back into the car trunk and taken to the Ruimveldt Police Station.“The police see this man taking me out of the trunk and I had to crawl to reach upstairs. The police thought I was feigning injury but when they realise that I was really injured, they sent me to the Diamond Hospital,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Bowen said.  He is also peeved at the way the police handled his matter in the first place.According to Bowen, after having his broken hand treated, he was referred to the Georgetown Public Hospital for further treatment to his fractured foot.  But while waiting for several hours at the institution to see a doctor,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, the rank who had accompanied him became impatient and took him back to the Brickdam Police Station and placed him in the lock-ups despite his obvious injury.He spent the entire Tuesday in the lock-ups and was only taken back to the hospital late Tuesday evening.After a cast was placed on his fractured foot, Bowen was taken back to the Ruimveldt Police Station where he gave a statement and was subsequently sent away on self bail.“The policeman asked me if I could walk and I said no so they called my mother and she came with a taxi and carried me home,” Bowen said.This newspaper contacted a senior police official at Brickdam who promised to have the matter investigated.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 10:53 , Processed in 0.096389 second(s), 28 queries .