9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-6 14:10:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– best friend’s body found in canal five months agoThe decomposing body found in a manhole near the Guyana Licence and Revenue on Monday is that of an Alberttown labourer whose best friend died mysteriously five months ago.Relatives identified the victim yesterday as 23-year-old Muhammad Hussain of Lot 347 Cummings Street, Alberttown.His brother,Cheap Air Max Tn, Muneshwar Narine,Wholesale Jerseys, said that the victim was last seen alive by relatives around 21:30 hrs on Friday.He learnt of his younger sibling’s death while reading the newspapers and seeing a picture of his then unidentified body.Muhammad Hussain “I buy de newspaper but I ain’t expect to see meh li’l brother floating in a canal,” Narine said.The man said he quickly called his eldest brother and gave him the grim news.The slain man’s mother,Supply Cheap Jerseys, Omattie Narine, explained that she had last seen her son on Friday evening.She and her husband had retired to bed and left him watching television.The distraught mother said that she awoke Saturday morning and didn’t find her son in his bedroom.Two mountain bicycles which the family owns were also missing. The mother assumed that her son had left to finish off a “weeding job” at a neighbour’s yard.But after her son failed to return home at a specific time,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, she became worried and contacted other family members who began searching for Hussain.The woman said that the entire family was searching for her son because it was not customary for her son to stay away for long hours.Narine said that she went to work on Monday morning with an uneasy feeling.She said that her son’s death comes at time when she was just trying to get over the recent loss of another child.“I lost my eldest child several weeks ago and now I lose Muhammad, I really don’t know what I going to do.” The brother was unable to provide a motive for his sibling’s apparent murder.“I ain’t vouching for him but to my knowledge he had no enemies.He also showed Kaieteur News a recent police clearance that the brother had secured.But the relatives noted that the apparent murder seemed to bear some similarity to the mysterious death of one of Hussain’s best friends.The victim, Deonarine Kumar, also known as Ryan, had disappeared from his Leonora, West Coast Demerara home last May.His partly nude and decomposing body was found at the back of rice-fields at Crane, West Bank Demerara.According to his mother Shamdai Surijbali,China Jerseys Cheap, the post mortem had revealed that he died from drowning.However Surijbali believes otherwise. The mother told this newspaper yesterday that she went to identify the body and notice that his foot and hands appeared to be broken.She said that a male and female had been charged for the murder but the case never went through because the prosecution did not have sufficient evidence.The woman explained that her son and Hussain had been friends for more than 15 years; they grew up in the same yard and went to the same schools.A senior police officer said they are trying to find leads to see if the cases are linked.Muhammad Hussain’s bloated body was fished out of a manhole Monday afternoon in an area east of the Guyana Revenue Authority License Office.His body bore wounds to the knee and hands.A taxi driver made the gruesome find when he went to urinate in the area.A food vendor who has a stall in the area suggested that Hussain was killed and dumped there some time over the weekend.A post mortem examination is expected to be conducted today to determine the cause of death.Hussain leaves to mourn his mother,Cheap Jerseys From China, father and three other siblings.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:57 , Processed in 0.073526 second(s), 26 queries .