10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-11 17:44:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
STONE SOUR is offering a snippet of the song "Absolute Zero" from the band's upcoming fourth album,Aaron Sanchez Blue Jays Jersey, "House of Gold & Bones - Part 1",Merril Hoge Steelers Jersey, at HouseOfGoldAndBones.com in exchange for a "share" on Facebook or Twitter."House Of Gold And Bones" is a two-part concept effort that was recorded at Sound Farm Studios outside the band's home base in Iowa. Singer Corey Taylor has played one of the songs that will be featured on the CD, "Taciturn", acoustically at some of the recent festival appearances and fans seem to embrace the change.Taylor said, "That song translates so well acoustically. When I wrote 'Taciturn', I knew it was something that could go either way. It could be a full band piece or it could be something I could play on my own. If I was going to give the people a first taste of what 'House Of Gold And Bones' parts 1 and 2 are going to be, 'Taciturn' is a nice way to give them a cool picture of it even in a stripped-down sense. That song is essentially about trust. It's about trying to find the courage to open up to the people you care about,cheap nfl jerseys china wholesale, love,Glenn Anderson Rangers Jersey, and value, knowing that they're going to be there to catch you when it all comes down. They're going to be there for you when nobody else is. It's about letting go of the anchors that hold you down in life, opening yourself up and saying, 'If you're there for me,Tony Twist Jersey, I'll be there for you. You've just got to give me a second'."As previously reported, SKID ROW's Rachel Bolan laid down the bass tracks for the new STONE SOUR CD. He has described the material on the record as "fucking fierce."Taylor recently told Revolver magazine about STONE SOUR's forthcoming album,Josh Donaldson Blue Jays Jersey, "Picture [PINK FLOYD's] 'The Wall' crossed with ALICE IN CHAINS' 'Dirt' with some good heavy blasts in there,Sam Mills Panthers Jersey," Corey said. "The heaviest song is a total ass-kicker that sounds as if SLAYER and ANTHRAX had a baby. Then, there's a darker bluesy dirge that has the vibe of LED ZEPPELIN's 'In My Time Of Dying'. There's even a little industrial vibe. It's definitely going to blow people's fucking minds.Taylor added that he came up with a very ambitious concept for the disc."The album is a morality play about a man who's standing at the crossroads of his life trying to figure out what to do next," he said. "He's going, 'Do I move foward and evolve? Do I become more responsible or do I run backwards and pilfer the basket of youth?' Sometimes it's romantic to live in the mistakes that you made when you were 20,Red Wings #91 Sergei Fedorov Red/Blue Nike Stitched NHL Jersey, and condemn yourself to perpetual adolescence."Guitarist Josh Rand recently said that the CD will be "another progression for the band,cheap nfl jerseys discount," adding. "Musically, we have always challenged one another to push things to our limits, and this record is no exception."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 08:47 , Processed in 0.071187 second(s), 28 queries .