10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-12 09:45:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Ruining It For Everybody", the new album from IWRESTLEDABEARONCE  the Shreveport, Louisiana quintet now transplanted to Los Angeles, California  sold around 5,300 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 80 on The Billboard 200 chart.The fearless fivesome  Krysta Cameron (vocals), Steven Bradley (guitar,Cheap NFL Jerseys, keyboard,Wholesale Jerseys China, programming, samples), John Ganey (guitar, keyboard,Andrew Shaw Jersey, programming, samples), Mike "Rickshaw" Martin (bass) and Mikey Montgomery (drums)  still bludgeons with the best of them. In fact, their psychotic polyrhythmic groove fuels "Ruining It For Everybody". Simultaneously, IWRESTLEDABEARONCE completely embrace their inner RADIOHEAD, elegantly exorcising eerie emotion via singer Krysta Cameron. Breakneck guitar battery subsides during a haunting chorus on the album's first single, "Karate Nipples". Elsewhere on "Next Visible Delicious",wholesale jerseys, glitchy electronics derail into a vaudevillian death metal delirium. Closing track "Button It Up" ventures into raw,cheap jerseys, real darkness. IWRESTLEDABEARONCE have ruined heavy music,NFL Jerseys Cheap, because no one can compete with them now. Bradley encapsulates the band's sound this time around. "It's heavier, catchier, and better organized than anything we've done so far.  We took a really spastic blend of genres and made it more cohesive." "The album is another story and chapter in my life," reveals Cameron. "A lot has happened since the release of our debut, and it means a lot to me that I get to express my thoughts, beliefs, and feelings through this album." IWRESTLEDABEARONCE don't shroud anything in mystery, and they're doing exactly what they want. For Bradley, the album title serves as the ultimate middle finger to expectations, conventions, and the norm. "We do whatever the fuck we want,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, and that normally ends up pissing people off," he declares. "We like to take elements from every style and genre and ruin them for everybody." For Cameron,Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey, that deconstruction includes delving deeper than your average metal singer. On "Next Visible Delicious", she serves up a warning about the dangers of not thinking for oneself. "People believe anything fed to them if they are told by someone with power that it's truth. Your head will spin trying to rationalize religion, politics, and environment. The song references mother nature becoming fed up with our ways and swallowing us whole. It's a warning of our long-awaited Armageddon. No,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, not the movie""Ruining It For Everybody" track listing: 01. Next Visible Delicious02.  You Know That Ain't Them Dogs' Real Voices       03. Deodorant Can't Fix Ugly04. This Head Music Makes My Eyes Rain05. It Is "Bro" Isn't It? 06. Gold Jacket, Green Jacket07. Break It Down Camacho08. Stay to the Right09. I'm Gonna Shoot10. Karate Nipples11. Button It Up
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:10 , Processed in 0.072994 second(s), 28 queries .