3萬

帖子

10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-10-13 10:38:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
….memorial scholarship on the way The young narcotic detective constable whose life was snuffed out last week at Moleson Creek, Corentyne, is being idolised by his classmates, lecturers, and staff of the University of Guyana Berbice Campus (UGBC).Jirbahan ‘Justin’ Dianand, a graduate of the Felix Austin Police College, was described by the Director of the Berbice Campus, Professor Daizal R. Samad as one of the college’s better graduates of Course 23-B. The young man was a second- year Public Management student at the Berbice campus.“He was one of the most diligent, and conscientious police officers that we have”, stressed Samad. “As a society, we are very quick to condemn the police for any rumour as it relates to corruption and blemish— Now I am not, for a single second,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, forgiving police officers who are not upholders of the law and of weak character— I am not forgiving that; I think the condemnation is right…but before we condemn, we should correct”.He noted that officers like Justin and other good cops oftentimes “fade into the background and the good work that they do are so easily forgotten and ignored”. Prof Samad noted that the nation ought to remember that these men are sons and husbands and fathers; “they are people and they are doing a job”.Prof Samad noted that when the cops “miscue somebody can die— that is the nature of the profession and with Justin, he was excellent”. “I know he took the precautions but how do you protect yourself from elements that murdered him? So in doing his job well, he put himself between us and disaster.”The whole country, Prof Samad noted,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, should rise up and say “no more! — we will not lose our precious children to these people!”To his parents, Professor Samad said, thanks for giving us a child that set an example for all of us.“As a student here, his fellow students are heartbroken. They can’t focus on anything, they are tearful; grieving— this campus mourns that loss, very, very deeply but no loss can be like the loss of a mother— a mother’s loss of a son…That is cutting people to the quick, that family,Jersyes From China, we can only imagine,Cheap Jerseys From China, but we feel it in our way very deep”.“We can only pray that his soul would be in peace and he would not be forgotten”. Prof Samad revealed, too, that already there has been an offer from overseas to sponsor what would be the Justin Dianand Memorial Scholarship “and this will start as soon as possible,Cheap NFL Jerseys, so his name would not be forgotten”.The university campus does not believe that the cop’s death was in vain. “I think we are all safer…and this is a front line job, so we can’t allow that memory to fade—As a nation, university, Guyana Police Force,Wholesale Jerseys China, as a people, we cannot do that, so his name must live on and his parents must know that we will carry that flag in all kinds of ways. We are all proud and we all grieve”.The University flag at the campus has been flying at half staff since the death.Detective Dianand will be given a military funeral on Thursday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:43 , Processed in 0.082242 second(s), 23 queries .