10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-13 21:51:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Taxi driver Keith Abraham is counting his lucky stars that carjackers didn’t kill him while stealing the vehicle he was driving.Abraham said he was plying his trade in a silver-grey Toyota Premio,Cheap Jerseys, HC 5702, on Waterloo Street at about 22:30hrs Saturday night when two men flagged him down.He said he saw nothing about the men to alarm him,Wholesale Jerseys, so he picked them up.“They jump in the car and said they going Sandy Babb Street,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Kitty, and so I started heading in that direction. “Abraham said one sat next to him while the other sat behind the driver’s seat.“When I turn the car into Thomas Lands between Albert and Camp Street the guy sitting behind me pulled out a gun and placed it to my neck. He seh stop the f*$#ing car and get out.”Fear engulfed Abraham but,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, he said he tried to talk his way out of the situation. However the men didn’t seem interested in anything that he had to say.“I tell the one with the gun to my neck that they could take what they want, it ain’t call for this because I have a small son to live for.”Taxi Driver Keith Abraham shows the areas on his hands where he was injured during his ordeal with the carjackers.According to Abraham,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale, it was then that the man sitting next to him whipped out a piece of metal and attempted to hit him in the face. Abraham said he blocked and the blow grazed his left arm.All this occurred while the car was still moving. He said the robber with the metal bar parked the car and Abraham said he managed to open his door and escape.“I was so scared that all I know is that amidst getting the lash on me hand I was out the car and I was up the road so fast that Usain Bolt an all couldn’t catch me if he tried,Cheap Jerseys From China,” the man said. He ran west along Thomas Lands towards Camp Road.When he felt safe enough from a little distance off he looked back and saw when “The one with the gun jump in the driver’s seat and the drove off east along Thomas Lands.”According to the driver, he was relieved of a cellular phone, about $8000 and a base radio valued at $120,000. His driver’s licence and other documents were also taken away but he was just happy to be alive.“To me they wanted the car or they would have shot me.”  He said after several attempts to get help from passing cars one stopped and he made a report at the Alberttown Police Station.The car is owned by businessman Mohammed Alli. When contacted, he expressed his disappointment at what he dubs “the current situation with robbers and carjackers.” The car he said is valued at $2.7M.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 11:14 , Processed in 0.062676 second(s), 26 queries .