10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-14 17:30:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Relatives of 22-year-old Travis Parks, who was shot and killed some three weeks ago in Tiger Bay by a Mekdeci Mining Company (MMC) guard,Cheap Jerseys, said yesterday that they are still awaiting stern Police action in relation to the incident.Mother of the dead man,Wholesale Jerseys, Michelle Parks, told this newspaper that, to date, the Police have not yet said anything formal as it relates to charges against the perpetrator.The woman said that the Police are giving her the royal run-around. According to Ms. Parks, the last thing she was told by an investigating rank was that the file was sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions for advice.“One Mr. Cosbert told me that they sent the file and they were waiting. The next time I went, he told me that the DPP sent back the file and requested the post mortem results.” Parks said that she was supposed to return to the Police on Friday last, and when she did,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale, she was told to return some time this week.The frustrated woman said she believes that the Police were given sufficient time to carry out their investigations. She added that the Director of Public Prosecutions was given ample time as well to consider instituting criminal charges.The woman said that she is not pleased with the way MMC handled the situation. According to Ms. Parks,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, after being told by a rank of the security firm that the man who allegedly shot her son has since admitted to doing it, the security firm only stood the burial expense for her son.She added that, after opting to stand that expense, a representative from the firm visited her with a letter stating that by doing so it does not go to show that the firm was taking responsibility for her son’s death.“I need justice for my son’s death. Nobody is coming forward to tell me anything. Justice delayed is justice denied!” Parks said.“After my friends advised me, I decided not to sign the letter and they still went ahead to pay for my son’s burial,” Parks added.The woman further said that, since her son was the sole breadwinner for her family, she feels the company should compensate her. “He was a minibus conductor, and is he used to take care of the five other siblings; and now that he is not here it is very difficult on me.” On April 27 last, in Tiger Bay, Travis Parks of Rasville was shot in the back by one of three MMC ranks who had apprehended him in an empty lot in Tiger Bay.The ranks had alleged that Parks had snatched a gold chain from a female minibus passenger. However,Cheap Jerseys From China, the guard under investigation has reportedly claimed that he had stumbled and accidentally shot Parks in the back.A taxi driver who had witnessed the shooting said that, on reaching Tiger Bay, the ranks scoured an empty lot, where they eventually located Travis Parks and apprehended him.Residents said that the ranks asked Parks about “the chain,” and he denied knowledge of the stolen item.According to the driver, after bringing him to the roadway, the ranks began to kick Parks.He said that the ranks were taking the suspect to their vehicle when the youth tried to flee.One of the guards allegedly then shouted, “Shoot he!” and another guard,Jerseys NFL Cheap, who was armed with a shotgun, shot Clarke in the back.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:09 , Processed in 0.062938 second(s), 26 queries .