4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-16 08:44:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
WOODLEY PARK ,Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet, WEST COAST BERBICE – A West Coast of Berbice man is appealing to the Administration of the Guyana Police Force to curb a noise nuisance problem his family faces. Abel Seetaram of Woodley Park on the West Coast of Berbice said he is frustrated over the loud music being constantly played by some of his neighbours and insisted it is a deliberate act.Abel SeetaramAccording to his account, there was a wedding at his neighbour’s house, some 40 feet across the street, on August 1st.He claimed that the drama began to unfold after his mother, Parmawattie Gossai, placed several calls to a police station to report the loud music in the neighbourhood, “The Minister said all information given to police would be confidential, on several occasions he said that. They are acting contrary to the Minister’s statement.”Abel Seetaram said about 01:30 hours on August 2nd,Nike Men Air Max 97 For Sale, one of the guests attending the wedding drove into a nearby trench and he rushed across the road to see what was taking place.He recalled at that moment a police vehicle drove up, “The Officer Hamilton called me, and then he turned to the other police (ranks) in the vehicle and say this is the man whose mother calling the police steady concerning the music.”According to him, the other ranks questioned him about the calls his mother made to the police station. Abel Seetaram said he was afraid and denied the allegation. As he was about to walk away he saw another three known men standing by the police vehicle.The wedding ceremony was kept at the home of one of them, “They start to shout is he call the police not he mother. Leh we kill he! I ran home and headed upstairs.”As he was relating to his mother what transpired they heard something land of the roof of their home, “I go downstairs to see what it was. I saw the son of one of the three men and he told me if I want to see (expletive) problem and see who is man let me go outside and he pelt on the house top.”Abel Seetaram said that he went to his hammock and was lying there when someone pounced on him from behind,NFL Jerseys Clearance, “He choke me and I roll out the hammock. I hold on to he and we start to fight. I grabble he shirt, it tear and I drop. I hear he say, ‘Lash he!’ I see one of them running to me with a wood. He fire a lash, it hit the window and break several panes. I tried to run but he hit me in my head. I lost conscious,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, I ain’t know what happen after that but I wake up in the hospital in pain. They break my arm, I got a cut to my head, it carried 24 stitches, and my jaw swell up since then.”He indicated that he spent one night at the Fort Wellington Hospital and was then transferred to the New Amsterdam Hospita . Two of his alleged assailants were placed before the court for the assault, the matter is ongoing.His woes did not end there since the loud music continued at the first wedding venue. A few days later another one of his alleged attackers got married so the noise started at another house, “When I call the Fort Wellington Police Station last week to report the noise nuisance, the rank who answered the phone told me the people got a pass (permit) and they can do what they want. When I asked the person who answered the phone for their name they just blam down the phone. On Sunday night (August 16th) the President was at the wedding house. The music was normal as soon as the President left they turn it up. On Monday two Ministers of Government were there and the same thing they do. The man from the second wedding house send message to tell me he has political connections to take care of him.”Yesterday Sunday, the man said that the situation with the music remained the same as it was since August 1st. The last report to police was Monday August 17th.Meanwhile, earlier in the year Commander of Division ‘B’ of the Guyana Police Force, Assistant Commissioner,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic, George Alexander Vyphuis had said the responsibility of reducing crime and lawlessness in general does not only lie solely in the hands of members of the Guyana Police Force, members of the public must also play a part.Back then the Commander said it is important for ranks to respect the public for it is the very people they must serve,Mens Nike Free Run, “We are not masters of the people,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, we are servants of the people, and we must serve. The public pays taxes so the Guyana Police Force can be taken care of, so we owe it to each and every member of the public, regardless of their status in society, to give our professional service.”Members of the public must leave the police station or location where the report is being made satisfied at all times. A senior source from the Guyana Police Force said that permission for social events is granted once all of the necessary criteria are satisfied. It is specified that the music must be played at a moderate tone and if it is an annoyance then police must look into the matter.The Officer said the matter is under investigation. The source said that it is suspected that the neighbours are always at loggerheads and this could have been the launching pad for the entire situation.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 21:27 , Processed in 0.067210 second(s), 26 queries .