9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-19 19:02:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Fire at Herstelling…Quick response by the Guyana Fire Service (GFS) and villagers of Herstelling, East Bank Demerara (EBD) saved the home of three families from being burnt to ashes yesterday morning.According to Nadira Roopnarine,NFL Jerseys China, of lot 64 Herstelling,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, she along with her husband and children lived in the western half of the bottom flat of the house while her in-laws reside upstairs.The eastern half of the bottom flat is occupied by tenants.A section of the badly scorched bedroomRoopnarine was not at home when the incident occurred,Cheap Nike Air Max Wholesale, however,Cheap China Jerseys, she explained that her apartment was not padlocked since it was left open for her son who was expected to return home anytime.She was at her other house located in the Herstelling Housing Scheme, when she received information that a fire had started at her bottom flat.Kaieteur News was told by the woman that she and her neighbours (tenants) would have numerous arguments for the past two years since they moved in.Reports are that the fire started in her bedroom and when this newspaper entered the room, half of it was badly burnt.The top of her wardrobe was said to be where the fire began and a barrel inside of the room was scorched at the bottom. The contents in the barrel were damaged.A number of articles were also badly scorched by the fire. The main switch for the building was also damaged.Roopnarine’s sister-in-law,Supply NFL Jerseys Factory, “Chano”, who lives upstairs, said that her tenants could not be held accountable for the fire since she was at home when the incident occurred.“I was cooking and Fiona’s daughter came upstairs for something and the girl tell me how she mother sleeping with the baby. She mother sick and was lying down. Just when she walking down the back steps, the mother come running knocking the walls and hollering for fire. So she couldn’t have set the fire,” said Chano.Fiona (the tenant) told Kaieteur News that she was asleep and was awakened by the smell of smoke. She immediately checked her kitchen but did not see anything unusual.Her baby was sound asleep and when she re-entered her bedroom she was the smoke and ran upstairs screaming to alert everyone that a fire had started.‘I panicked and left my baby and start hitting the walls while going upstairs to let them know there was a fire. I then realize my baby was inside so I ran to get my baby and ran with a bucket to throw water. The people’s door was padlocked so I had to break a part of the window to dash in water” recounted Fiona.Fiona explained that she was with a police rank inside of her bedroom stating the sequence of events when she heard Roopnarine’s son tell someone in their apartment that a piece of wood was broken and that Fiona’s family did that to start the fire.The young woman said that while the rank was talking with her, the small piece of wood fell off,Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys, due to the fire affecting it, and Roopnarine’s son was not aware of this.Investigations are underway.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:37 , Processed in 0.076034 second(s), 26 queries .