3萬

帖子

9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-10-20 06:47:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
If the police really want to solve the murder of businessman Mohamed F. Khan, they should be listening to a murder accused who is currently lying in the Camp Street prison.Lennox Wayne called ‘Two Colours’Lennox Wayne, called ‘Two Colours’,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, has implicated a retired Assistant Commissioner of Police and a serving Sergeant in Khan’s murder.Khan was killed some time between August and September last year, a murder that is still baffling investigators.Giving dates and locations which are consistent with information provided by Khan before his death, Wayne admitted to being part of the plot to kill Khan, but denied that he actually committed the murder.Khan’s dismembered body was discovered on a dam at Cummings Lodge on September 23, last, a month after Khan disappeared.Before his death he detailed a scheme that pointed to the use of police ranks and even former policemen to carry out executions.Khan had survived an execution attempt last July at La Grange,Cheap Nike Shox, West Bank Demerara, when a gunman shot him in his abdomen shortly after he had returned to Guyana on a brief holiday.That gunman turned out to be Wayne who is now on remand for the murder of Lusignan cosmetologist, Ashmini Harriram, which occurred on July 10.Wayne, who admitted that he was once an informant for the police, is convinced that he is being framed forMohamed F khanHarriram’s murder by the persons who orchestrated Mohamed F. Khan’s death, in an apparent effort to silence him for his part in the execution plot.He decided to speak out since he claimed that he was short changed by the persons who orchestrated the hit. He is also seeking to ensure that Khan’s family gets justice.In a three-page statement that this newspaper was able to obtain, Wayne claimed that on July 8 last year he was contacted by the sergeant (name given) who requested that he “report to base”—base being the compound of the Tactical Services Unit.When he got there he was told that there was a job for him… that someone wanted him to kill Mohamed Khan. He was to be paid $500,000.Wayne said that the sergeant took him to West Bank Demerara and showed him where Khan, who had just returned to Guyana from neighbouring Venezuela, was staying.At the time Khan was not at home so they waited several hours until he arrived for Wayne to get a good look at his target.They left and Wayne alone returned the next day around 06:30 hours to carry out the hit. He positioned himself on his motorcycle and waited for the opportunity which took a while.“I positioned myself outside the man home on my motorcycle and I start to trail him from when he left his house around lunch time until he reach in Georgetown,” Wayne wrote in his statement.He claimed that he trailed khan to a house on Barr Street, Kitty, where he stayed for a while until it became dark.A few weeks before he disappeared, Khan himself had told this newspaper about a visit to a friend in Kitty that very day when he watched a World Cup football game.According to Wayne, he and the sergeant followed Khan back over to the West Bank and when the businessman made a stop at La Grange he decided to grab his opportunity.“When we reached La Grange, I collected the equipment (weapon) from (name of policeman) and I end up rolling and I shot the man. After I shot him,Air Max 97 Wholesale, he did not fall and die,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, he end up running and jump in a car. I left and ride away and (name of policemen) left and go behind him (Khan) at the station,” Wayne wrote in his statement.Khan had described his shooter as a tall man whom he recalled had police connections, a description that perfectly fits Wayne.“When I look at him, I’m seeing a policeman…He looked like an old police that I knew. I said, ‘Tall Man wha wrong with you? Why you shooting at me man?’” Khan had related back in July when he was interviewed by this newspaper after the shooting.Khan then left Guyana and according to Wayne, that move delayed his death.“He was to return to the station the next day but he left and went away. If he had returned to the station, I would have finished the job when he walking out of La Grange Station because I was to collect a higher caliber weapon to do it, but Khan never showed up,” Wayne said.But last August, Khan did return to Guyana to tie up some loose ends with his business regarding the sale of a high rise property on Hadfield Street where he previously operated a supermarket.Wayne said that he received a telephone call on August 9, 2014 from the police sergeant who informed him that Khan was seen at his lawyer’s office on Hadfield Street. Wayne said that he was told to stake out the lawyer’s office to see when Khan would leave.It was around 14:00 hours that Wayne spotted the target and informed the Police Sergeant.It was on this day that he saw the Retired Assistant Commissioner of Police who was also staking out the lawyer’s office for Khan.According to Wayne,Hank Aaron Braves Throwback Jersey, the Police Sergeant subsequently pulled up with some other persons in a heavily tinted vehicle and they too waited for Khan to emerge.When the businessman eventually left the lawyer’s office and boarded a taxi, the Police Sergeant and the Retired Assistant Commissioner followed him in their respective vehicles.Wayne said that he was told to back off since “they told me they would take care of things from here.”He said that after Khan vanished a second time and weeks passed, he decided to ask the policeman, who had contracted him, about his payment.“They tell me that they can’t get into trouble and I don’t have no money to get,” Wayne said in his statement. This, he said, was what started a train of thought in his head that he should expose the persons involved, especially when he learnt that the remains found at Cummings Lodge could be that of Khan.But sensing that Wayne could be a liability and not wanting to kill him, the masterminds of Khan’s murder hatched a plan to put him away.Wayne believes that is why he was arrested and had a murder charge pinned on him.He said that he continued to negotiate with the plotters to collect his payment which he said would have assisted in paying lawyer’s fees to defend himself against the murder charge, but he was met with blunt refusal to pay.The situation got desperate and Wayne said that he had no other choice but to get even with the persons who had recruited him to kill Khan.Through an intermediary, Wayne contacted persons connected to Khan and told them what part he had played in the plot to kill him.H e told them that he is being framed because Khan’s killers did not want him to reveal what he knew about their actions.He stated that the Cosmetologist’s murder occurred on July 10, the day he was supposed to return the weapon he had used to shoot Khan at La Grange to the policeman at the TSU.“So they tried to get rid of me from off the road so that I could hush me mouth.”But wouldn’t it have been easier and safer for the killers to kill Wayne instead? After all,Cheap Jerseys From China, they were said to be seasoned killers who “can’t get in trouble.”“To be honest, I am in for whatever they are in for because whatever they could do, I could do too. I just have to get the right backings and I am capable of taking care of myself,” Wayne wrote.He explained that it was the Assistant Commissioner who was the organiser of the entire episode since he is a friend of the person who ordered the hit on Khan.Khan had stated that he was threatened by a businessman with whom he had done a large transaction regarding one of his buildings.Wayne said that he is not afraid of giving himself away with regards to the shooting at La Grange.“I never get any money for the shooting over the river, not even twenty dollar. Although Khan did not die when I shot him, I still supposed to get something. Is not me fault that he did not die. The main thing was that the man get hit, I did my part,” Wayne stated.“All they keep telling me was, ‘man you f@#k up, you f@#k up.’  When I call them, the most they would do is to send a $300 top up for my phone,” he added.He said that he is terribly upset by the way he was treated, especially since he had helped the policemen in their normal legal duties in the past.“I was on the operation when they killed the three youth man outside K&VC, even the set at Diamond. I does be on a set of operations because I am a man of the streets,” said Wayne, who explained that he became known to the police after serving a 10-year sentence for armed robbery.“I used to thief and after helping the police a couple of times, they promised me they will clear my background because every time I go for a job I getting turn down. But all they did was use me and tried to make me a gunman,” Wayne stated.“When they charged me with the Lusignan murder, they are trying to make me look like a criminal and they don’t know me when in fact I was police intelligence,” he added.So far the police have not arrested anyone in connection with Mohamed F. Khan’s murder.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:14 , Processed in 0.079048 second(s), 23 queries .