10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-13 10:57:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In a brand new interview with Broward-Palm Beach New Times, MTLEY CRE bassist Nikki Sixx spoke about CRE frontman Vince Neil's negative portrayal of Sixx in the singer's autobiography, "Tattoos & Tequila: To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen",Wholesale Jerseys, which came out last year. When asked if he still feels closer to Vince than before, Sixx said, "I've always felt close with Vince. I honestly don't believe, you know? Vince didn't write his own book. The problem with ghost writers is that they get a piece, and the problem when they get a piece is that they want to create sensationalism because they sell books. What they don't realize is that internal relationships are more powerful than anything, so I just kind of laugh. Vince seemed not to have anything to do with it."Regarding whether the members of MTLEY CRE have become better friends since the release of Sixx's "This Is Gonna Hurt: Photography And Life Through The Distorted Lens Of Nikki Sixx" book (in which Sixx admits that none of the CRE members have been to each other's houses), Sixx said, "No, no. You know, it's like we're home, and we live together on the road for months at a time, and we go home, and I'm very, very, very regimented. I do seven shows in four days,Authentic China Jerseys, a radio show,Cheap Jerseys NFL, always doing photography, working on another book. Involved in MTLEY on a million different levels, as are the other guys. It doesn't so much... like let's get together for a barbecue. Sunday comes, and I'm like hanging out with my kids. I think there's a misconception that people think that rock bands hang out together all the time, but it's not unlike a lot of people: When you leave your job on Friday, do you go hang out at your boss' house on Monday, Tuesday,wholesale jerseys, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night after work? It's a little bit of folklore that you all hang together."On page 78 of Neil's autobiography, excerpts from which are available on the Hachette Book Group web site, Neil wrote,Cheap Jerseys, "I don't think Nikki has changed much over the years. He still likes to portray himself as the Messiah. Everything is his. Everything is his idea. I'll look at him and think,Wholesale Jerseys, 'Fuck! He just loves playing that persona.' And my sentiment is: 'I don't really care one way or the other. If he wants to be that, fine.' I do my job, and I fucking have fun. But in Nikki's world,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, he has to be known as the 'thinker,Cheap Jerseys Free,' or the 'creator;' He needs to be seen as Mr. All-Important. Nikki Sixx, tortured soul. Just like Tommy [Lee,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, MTLEY CRE drummer], he's another one of those guys who just love the whole fame thing. He wouldn't have been with the tattoo artist Kat Von D if she wasn't famous. And [former 'Baywatch' actress] Donna D'Errico before her; she was a huge star at the time he married her. He just really likes to see his face in the paper. He likes the press buzz. He likes being that guy from the band with famous girlfriends."Neil didn't stop there."I mean, you should read the e-mails [Nikki] sends about MTLEY," Vince continues. "He goes, 'I've crunched the numbers, and we should do this...' And I'm like, 'What? Is he my fucking accountant now? I mean, what the fuck?' He makes these decisions for MTLEY CRE that I think are just stupid. I call him up and I'll be like, 'You're the worst businessman in the fucking world. You're a fucking idiot!' And he'll be like, 'How can you say that?' And I'll be like, 'Because you are a fucking idiot.' Just because something looks good on paper with your name on it doesn't mean it's going to work."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 12:47 , Processed in 0.069880 second(s), 28 queries .