4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-4 13:53:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Almost two months after he allegedly shot a 19-year-old Albouystown woman while playing Russian roulette, a policeman is likely to face a charge of attempted murder.Cecil KennardChairman of the Police Complaints Authority,Authentic NFL Jerseys, Cecil Kennard, has recommended the course of action after perusing the file on the matter. It is now left  to the Director of Public Prosecutions to make her decision on whether or not the charge should be instituted.On April 22 last, Sheqqenna Anderson, a mother of one,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, was reportedly shot in her abdomen by the policeman, who happens to be a friend, and who was playing Russian roulette at the time.The policeman was one of the ranks on foot patrol duty in the Albouystown area as part of a police initiative to curb crime in the community.According to relatives and neighbours who were there at the time,Brendan Langley Jersey, Anderson invited three police ranks clad in blue and black uniforms into her home, after one of them requested to use the bathroom.Kaieteur News understands that the policeman at the centre of the incident had in his possession a .38 revolver,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, which did not have bullets in it. He allegedly took a live round from one of the other officers present, placed it into the barrel and decided to play a dangerous game of Russian roulette.In recounting the final moments before Anderson was shot, a relative claimed, “She [Sheqqenna] went stand up by the window. He come in and he start playing with the gun. I turn and tell he that I ain’t playin with no gun cause gun don’t have eyes, and I left to go in the bedroom. By the time I reach the door all I hear was “POW! And when I come out I see she holding her belly.”Kaieteur News was told that when the police rank realised that his friend was wounded, he got scared and ran away from the scene.One of his colleagues ran after him,Cheap Jerseys From China, while the other stayed with the wounded woman and subsequently rushed her to the Accident and Emergency Unit of Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.“He run away,NFL Jerseys China, drop the gun on Sussex Street, and his other colleague that was chasing him found the gun and took it to the Brickdam Police Station,” a relative recalled.The rank was placed under close arrest, while an investigation was carried out.As is the norm with matters involving police ranks,Cheap MLB Jerseys, the file was sent to the Chairman of the Police Complaints Authority for his recommendation, before the DPP gives the final advice.It is not clear if the policeman is around to face the charge if it is instituted.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:33 , Processed in 0.073393 second(s), 26 queries .