4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-16 22:37:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Kwame Mc Coy’s mansion– windows of vehicle smashed, items stolenPolitical activist Mark Benschop was assaulted and his vehicle badly vandalised around 10:00 hrs yesterday following an ugly confrontation with Liaison to the President Kwame Mc Coy.The incident occurred outside of Mc Coy’s Diamond Scheme, East Bank Demerara home, while Benschop was attempting to take photographs of Mc Coy’s multi-million-dollar property.An eyewitness said that Benschop was forced to flee the scene on foot and seek refuge in a resident’s yard following a scuffle with Mc Coy,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and after attempts were made to take away his camera.There are reports that another man was with Benschop when the assault occurred and that he, too, fled the scene.Benschop returned with police ranks some hours later to find that all the windows of his Ford pickup had been smashed. A cement block which was on the bonnet of his pickup, had apparently been used to smash the windscreen.He alleged that a laptop computer, digital camera,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, a camcorder, more than $200,000 and his passport and other documents were missing from the vehicle.Police at the Golden Grove Police Station took statements from Benschop and Mc Coy.Kaieteur News understands that Benschop was subsequently detained at the Brickdam Police Station after seeking medical treatment at a private hospital.Kaieteur News understands that Mc Coy has alleged that Benschop threw an object at his house and shattered a window.Police sources said that Mc Coy was released on $5,000 cash bail. According to a source, police will be seeking legal advice on the matter.Speaking to journalists before giving his statement to police,Cheap Jerseys From China, Benschop described the incident as “an attack on democracy” and vowed to do his utmost to ensure that justice prevails.The political activist said that he had visited the area to take a photograph of Mc Coy’s residence in his capacity as a media operative.“My job is to report… I run an online radio; I have a website. I was told that Kwame Mc Coy was building a house worth $100M, with a swimming pool worth $20M– $30M.“The public has to know where is it that Kwame Mc Coy, a low level government employee,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, was getting all that sort of money from. I am a taxpayer and media personnel, and therefore I am not prohibited from going in front of Kwame’s house and taking a photo.”Benschop alleged that while he was taking the photographs Mc Coy drove up and confronted him.“He charged into me. Two guys from the property came out with guns in their hands and that is where everything started.“They attempted to take a camera away from me but they didn’t get the camera.”According to Benschop, Mc Coy and two other men surrounded his vehicle and he decided to leave the scene out of concern for his safety.“Some neighbours rescued me. I jumped in a car and left the scene and upon my return this is what I saw.“This is an attack on democracy. This is an attack on freedom of the press. This is an attack on a person who is doing their job in a legal and legitimate way.“I am going to see what the police are going to do. People around the world are watching to see what the police will do.”Kaieteur News arrived shortly after the incident. At the time, only the front windscreen of Benschop’s car had been vandalised. However, when Kaieteur News left the scene and returned a few minutes later, all the windows had been shattered.A resident who claimed to have witnessed the incident told Kaieteur News that he observed Benschop ‘videoing’ Mc Coy’s house.He said that Benschop also began to take photographs of Mc Coy, and alleged that Mc Coy retaliated by grabbing at Benschop’s camera.“After he (Mc Coy) coming up now, Mark video him coming… He (Mc Coy) snatch the camera; he manage to get he (Benschop’s) shirt, (and) Mark wriggle out and Mark escape.”“After Mark gone, Kwame go in (the vehicle) and tek what he had to tek. Then he (Mc Coy) get he workers to break; is two times they break (the vehicle). Kwame throw the brick, that concrete block.”However,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, the resident said that none of the vandals had guns.Hid in empty lotA resident who lives a short distance from Mc Coy told Kaieteur News that Benschop and another man had hidden in an empty lot near his home.The resident said that at around 10:00 hrs,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, he saw a man emerge from some bushes before fleeing.He said that shortly after,MLB Jerseys China Authentic, Benschop, came out of the same bushy lot and came to his gate. The resident recalled that Benschop was barefooted and his trousers were “full of mud.”According to the resident, Benschop asked him to call the police.“I asked him if he get rob and he say ‘is that one Kwame.’”Kaieteur News was told that Benschop then entered the man’s yard and apparently fled via the back fence.The resident claimed that shortly after, Mc Coy came outside his house and accused him of concealing someone on his property.“Kwame say we got somebody in the house, and I say no, I wouldn’t allow that.”He said that the Liaison to the President then left but returned with some policemen. The ranks then searched the resident’s house before leaving empty-handed.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:06 , Processed in 0.063789 second(s), 26 queries .