10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-20 05:48:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
One person is dead and several others injured as a result of a fire which completely destroyed a two-storey house at 636 C’ Field Sophia,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Greater Georgetown. The fire broke out around midnight Friday.The house was home to nearly a dozen people, some of whom lived on the bottom flat. Those occupying the home were Clifford Sampson,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, his spouse Anita Buelow, daughters Tabola Abrams and Faustine, three-year-old Troy Buelow, and some other relatives.A hospitalized Tabola Abrams speaks to the media yesterdayTabola lived in the lower flat of the house with her three children, while her mother,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, Anita,cheap jerseys authentic, her stepfather, Clifford Sampson and other relatives lived upstairs.Some reportedly were forced to jump from the burning two- storey house. Sampson was one of them. However, he was severely burnt and succumbed to his injures a few hours after he was hospitalized at the Burns Care Unit of Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).Still hospitalized are Tabola Abrams and her paramour, Shawn Whyte,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, a security guard attached to Georgetown Public Hospital. They were reportedly asleep in the lower flat of the building when the fire started.Kaieteur News understands that the fire was started by Tabola Abrams’s angry ex-lover,Cheap Jerseys From China, identified as Gavin. The man reportedly doused the house and its environs with gasoline and set it ablaze before fleeing the scene.Abrams said that she had shared a turbulent seven- year relationship with her ex- lover “Gavin,” but ended it a few months ago.Relatives with three-year-old Troy“We de living together but we had plenty trouble. I had to call in de welfare and he had to move out…He does wuk in bush but he de come out and come to me work place begging for another chance.  I tell he that I get somebody big, that does treat me good. He (Gavin) refuse to accept. He say that he will give me something I would never forget,” she explained.She recalled that Gavin returned to the house on Friday and began knocking on the doors to her apartment, demanding entry.  The woman said that when the fire started most of occupants in the house were asleep.“Like de fire start from (my) bedroom… I had on meh night gown and it thin so it start ketching afire quick so I tek it off and start running outside…”“Like he chain up the door from outside so de neighbour had to break down the door and who could jump, had to jump. Uncle (Clifford Sampson) couldn’t mek it…They had to throw my small son, three-year-old Troy, through a window fuh save he,” the woman stated.Sheldon Buelow, father of one of the victims and Anita’s son, said that he was at work when he got the message. He said that when he arrived at home everything was gone.Abrams’s distraught relatives could not estimate their losses but noted that “everything turned to ash— beds and other furniture — everything. We didn’t get to save nothing…Dem children got to split up and stay with family now.”Meanwhile, a manhunt has been launched for the suspected arsonist. Police investigations are ongoing.The debris of the burnt C’ Field Sophia house
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:14 , Processed in 0.070084 second(s), 26 queries .