4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-21 08:11:41 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
“He took me since I was 13 and he was 29, this is all I know about and  Tuesday’s attack was the final straw. I want to see my children grow up,China Jerseys Free Shipping, I can’t stay in it because he will kill me the next time”- Shameeza MohamedAfter being stabbed and chopped more than 10 times about the body, 27 year old Shaeemza Mohamed says she is prepared to leave her husband of 14 years and hopes that he is jailed for his actions.Mohamed was allegedly attacked by the man on Tuesday after yet another domestic brawl. When this newspaper visited her in hospital yesterday her hair was visibly still blood soaked. She hugged her elderly mother who had also come to visit her.Mohamed’s face bore a long chop wound and even though it was surgically closed,Wholesale NFL Store, blood was still oozing from the wound. Her face was swollen fat and her eyes were blood shot, clear signs of the beating she received.Asked to recount what went wrong on Tuesday, Mohamed said everythingMohamed’s face reveals the brutality of the attack.quickly escalated from an argument.According to the woman, on Monday she and her children along with her landlord went to the seawall for an afternoon walk. Upon her return to their Lot 211 Second Street, Cummings Lodge home, the woman said,NBA Jerseys China, an argument started with her husband. She told Kaieteur News that it was during the argument,Wholesale Jerseys US, that her reputed husband began beating her. Mohamed said that after she was beaten, the man packed his clothes and told her that he was moving out.She said the man left the house and went over to the landlord’s house, which is a short distance away, to ask for the gate keys. Mohamed said that a short while later she saw the man jumping the gate and he again started to beat her.The woman said that after the second beating, her husband went to bed as if nothing was wrong. She explained that the following morning her husband left the house and she assumed that he was heading to work. However the woman said he returned home sometime around 10:30 hrs and began “cursing” her but she did not answer.“I ain’t answer him because I know if I answer him, one thing does lead to another,” she told Kaieteur News. She said the man then sent her daughter to buy five beers and when she returned with it he commenced a drinking spree during which he started to hurl threats at her and their three children.“After he finish drinking de beers and get drunk he start asking me fuh de chopper, saying how he going to chop up everybody,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” Mohamed said.The woman said she tried to leave the house but her husband was standing by the door. She said that soon after,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, her husband ran towards the landlord’s door and began “chopping” it. The woman said she became very fearful and stayed inside with her children. She said that her husband came back into the house and sent her daughter to buy “more beers”.However before the child could return, the police came and arrested her husband. The woman said that after her husband was arrested she felt some sense of relief. However, that relief was short lived as her husband was released on $10,000 station bail. After hearing that he was placed on bail, the woman desperately tried to seek refuge at her mother’s house, fearing that her husband would become more violent.“After I hear he get bail, I called my mother and ask she if she gon pay de car and she say yes so I start getting me self together to leave the house,” Mohamed explained. According to the woman, she was looking for clothes to put when she heard her husband come into the house. “When he came in the house I was in the bedroom looking for clothes and de next ting I feel was my skin cutting; is stab he de stabbing me,” Mohamed said.The woman said she started screaming for her neighbours, who came to her assistance and took her to the hospital. Yesterday as Mohamed recounted her story, she said that she knew exactly what people might think about her.“I know people going to ask why I stayed in this relationship for 14 years….but I stayed because I ain’t have nowhere else to go,Wholesale China Jerseys,” Mohamed cried.The woman said she is pleading with the police to find him and ensure that he faces the full force of the law.The woman told Kaieteur News that it’s hard to leave a relationship which you’ve been in since you were 13 years old.“He took me since I was 13 and he was 29, this is all I know about,” Mohamed said. She said that Tuesday’s attack was the final straw. “I want to see my children grow up, I can’t stay in it because he will kill me the next time,” Mohamed told Kaieteur News.On Tuesday evening in a telephone interview with Kaieteur News the suspect claimed that he was forced to defend himself after his reputed wife attacked him with a chopper.Mohamed’s reputed husband said that the incident stemmed from an altercation at around 10:00 hrs on Tuesday when he came home and saw his wife and a female friend drinking beers with a man. The husband said that he suspected that the man was having a relationship with his spouse.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 02:21 , Processed in 0.068302 second(s), 28 queries .