2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-23 20:15:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Dallas running game looks deep behind one of the NFL's best offensive lines, and that's without a mention of last year's leading rusher, Darren McFadden. He's been out nearly three months after breaking an elbow in a household accident.
While he's a ways from being cleared to play in a game, Dunbar is doing individual work at practice.
Garrett isn't ready to say Elliott will play on Thursday night, but did say the 21-year-old made it through practice Monday with no issues. Elliott wasn't available in the locker room when it was open to reporters.
That's where Morris comes in. A two-time Pro Bowl pick in Washington, he's the likely No. 2 behind Elliott for the regular-season opener Sept. 11 at home against the New York Giants.
The Cowboys, who drafted another running in the sixth round in Eastern Michigan's Darius Jackson, essentially declared Elliott the starter by being ultra conservative with his hamstring in camp.
"We had to be very deliberate in saying, let's keep him out," Garrett said. "Now we feel like it's the right time to bring him back. We're excited to have him back. He's an awfully good football player."
Once McFadden comes back, who knows how many carries there will be for him coming off his second career 1,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,000-yard season.

"It's important for all players to practice and get their work in. That's what we would like for everybody on our team regardless if they're a first-year player or have played for 15 years," Garrett said. "He's done a really good job with his rehab getting himself back,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, staying engaged with the team."
NOTES: DT Tyrone Crawford is being evaluated for a concussion after hitting his head during practice Sunday. It was the first indoor practice for the Cowboys at their new facility. ... DE Charles Tapper (back), DE Shaneil Jenkins (hamstring) and CB Orlando Scandrick (rest) didn't practice Monday.
Lance Dunbar was cleared medically this week following major knee surgery last year, and free agent Alfred Morris is shaping up as a solid insurance policy.
Therefore, Morris doesn't see it as much of an issue that Elliott missed the better part of three weeks.
Elliott was the second-leading rusher in Ohio State history and scored four touchdowns for the Buckeyes in the championship game at the home of the Cowboys following the 2014 season. He was drafted higher than Hall of Famers Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith.
"I think a lot of people made a big deal about,cheap nfl jerseys elite, we have so many running backs," coach Jason Garrett said. "You can never have that many running backs. We've found that out in the past."
"I said in interviews, like,China NFL Jerseys, way a while ago, he's way ahead of where I was as a rookie," Morris said. "I think he'll have a good showing out there versus the Seahawks. I'm sure looking forward to seeing him get out there. He hasn't had his preseason debut yet, so it should be a fun one for him."
"I don't know my role," said Morris, who had 2,888 yards his first two seasons compared to 1,825 the past two. "Whatever it is, whether it's two plays, 100 plays, it really doesn't matter. I have to make the most of each one. And that's what I'm doing."
FRISCO, Texas (AP) — Dallas rookie Ezekiel Elliott appears set for his preseason debut at Seattle after the running back taken fourth overall by the Cowboys missed most of training camp with a hamstring injury.
Like last year, when the Cowboys were fortunate to land a productive McFadden after letting 2014 NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray go to NFC East rival Philadelphia in free agency. And Dallas didn't just hand the ball to the fourth overall pick from 2008,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, instead letting Murray's backup, Joseph Randle, have the lead job for six games.
When Randle injured his back and McFadden grabbed the lead role, Dallas had a carousel of backups after releasing Randle. The Cowboys were lucky McFadden made it through relatively healthy for one of the few times in his career.
Dunbar's been doing that since last October, when he tore two ligaments and the patellar tendon in his left knee while returning a kickoff at New Orleans. The loss of his versatility was an underrated reason the offense struggled while also missing quarterback Tony Romo (twice-broken collarbone) and receiver Dez Bryant (broken foot).
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 21:29 , Processed in 0.072850 second(s), 28 queries .