2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-26 20:55:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"No matter what it is, you try not to listen to it or let it get to you, but it's kind of impossible now," Hurns said. "Hopefully they just stick it out with him."
Yet, being routed by a pair of former Jaguars coaches in the span of five days can't be very helpful to Bradley's future in Jacksonville,NFL Jerseys From China, and some of his other players are concerned.
NASHVILLE,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Tenn. (AP) — Gus Bradley isn't worried at all about his job security as coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Bortles said he knows the NFL is a business. But he said the coach wasn't the person committing penalties,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, turning the ball over or not making plays.
Tennessee nearly had more points (24) than the Jaguars had total offense (29) late in the second quarter. The Jaguars did have more personal foul penalties (two) than first downs (one), and they even had the ball go off the back of Arrelious Benn's helmet when he drew a penalty for interfering with Marc Mariani trying to catch a punt.
Bortles struggled to find time to throw against Tennessee's pass rush. He even bounced one pass after Bradley gave him a vote of confidence early this week, saying: "I firmly,Nike Air Max 90 Black Women, firmly believe in Blake Bortles, without a doubt."
"The first half was inexcusable," Bradley said. "We didn't come out to play. I don't know what the answer is. Do we play with some anxiety? Yeah, I can say I felt like we pressed too much. ... There's not a lot to be said, but it wasn't good enough obviously."
"I'm not making any excuses," Bradley said. "It was bad."
"It's a broken record," Bortles said. "It's a lack of execution, it's dumb mistakes. The same stuff every week."
As ugly as that loss to Oakland was, the Jaguars looked even worse against the Titans.
This loss dropped Bradley's record in four seasons to 14-41, and he already came in with the second worst winning percentage for any coach in NFL history with at least 50 games of experience. Only Bert Bell (Philadelphia, Pittsburgh) fared worse, and he also was the owner.
"I worry about this team and why did we perform like that in the first half and figuring out OK, how can we get it right?" Bradley said.
"Somebody's got to take the blame eventually, I get that," Bortles said.
Wide receiver Allen Hurns said he is worried about Bradley being fired.
Jacksonville rarely threatened Marcus Mariota. He had plenty of time to throw most of the night, and he found Titans running wide-open over and over again. By halftime, Tennessee had outgained the Jaguars 354-60 and led 27-0.
His quarterback Blake Bortles says he doesn't think about that topic.

After Jack Del Rio and his Oakland Raiders beat the Jaguars in Jacksonville 33-16 on Sunday, the Tennessee Titans and Mike Mularkey — the coach owner Shad Khan fired after one season — embarrassed the Jaguars 36-22 on Thursday night in a game where their play matched the flat mustard of their uniforms.
Jacksonville already has had its bye earlier this month,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, and this will be the last time the Jaguars (2-5) have more than a week between games the rest of this season if Khan decides he can't wait to make a coaching change. Asked if he expects to still be the coach when the Jaguars visit Kansas City on Nov. 6, Bradley said he does.
The Jaguars melted down so much late in their loss to the Raiders that Khan reportedly spoke to the Jaguars on Monday trying to learn what has gone wrong after he spent millions upgrading both the roster and their home stadium. Khan made it clear earlier this year that a winning record was the "reasonable expectation."
But the Jaguars' run game was so poor that Bortles also led them in rushing with 11 yards on two carries through three quarters. He finally helped Jacksonville avoid being shut out when he found Julius Thomas for a 10-yard touchdown pass in the third quarter. Bortles added a two more TDs in the final 3:11 to make the final margin more respectable.
Bradley said the session with Khan went about an hour.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 19:09 , Processed in 0.075996 second(s), 28 queries .